wanted 5.1 surround sound speakers

diegoforlan

Member ++
Reaction score
i have a tight budget for them, 100 pound, so i am looking for a decent set for my new teac ag-d200 amp, the sub has to be active and they must sound excellent, anyone any ideas please

thanks mick for the speaker link m8 but i am on a very tight budget m8 and they are out of stock too, still looking

i think i am gonna after look at about 150 now i cant seem to find any for 100, any ideas anyone ?

those already listing in this thread, google search them as other places will have them in stock.

i have checked everywhere for them, only ebay sellers have them, and they wont have a warranty with them, and there not 150 m8, they look nice too,

richersounds have them, there@ 199 but they will price match (not sure they'll price match an ebay seller but you could try and get them to price match the store that does have them for 150... terms usually are lower priced and in stock but its down to the salesperson generally. i got my onkyo set cheaper and they couldnt price check the place id seen it cheaper so just let me have it for the price i provided.

If you go in richer sounds with the right attitude they will price match :). I got them to knock off 300 off my first telly as I had a cheaper online price, and they do not have to match online prices normally unless its big companies :)

Sent from my iPhone.

i just rang my local store up, and the idiot was having none of it, tight arse sounds they should be called

Back