wanadoo isp advice wanted

zapper

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have been with wanadoo isp for about 6 years broadband for about 4 years
My question it this > they are now offering broadband at 1mg 20 times faster . that is twice my broadband i get off them now for no extra charge £27.99 per month. but they have told me that they will only be allowing 30gb per month on all there broadband sevice ? . What i want to know is > i download a few avi file off the net how can i work out how many avi files i can download before i have reach my limit ? or is 30gb a lot ? ok thanks

30gig is quite a lot but avi is a big file have a look at what youve downed already and check their properties this will give you the total so far then deduct it from the 30

BTW if your contract is nearly up www.supanet.co.uk are doing 1mb with no limits maybe you could change

I've had an intersting conversation with AOL recently. With the cheaper deals for 1meg that are available now I feel that their prices are on the high side, so I called them and told them I was switching to Wanadoo 1meg £17.99 per month (which I have seen working and was really impressed with). After the normal spiel about the 2Gb limit, I was informed that if I really wanted to swap ISPs, AOL do a 'bring your own package' which means that you can retain you AOL email address and other desirables for £6.99 per month PLUS you get full access with no download limit. That means that I can get 1mb internet for £23.99 - £1 cheaper than AOL 512kb @ £24.99 per month. I might give it a go.

Back