Wall E PAL XBOX360 STRANGE

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cheers Will

Careful which version you grab guys...there are 2 listings in abgx and 1 in boneless for this title. The version I grabbed from abgx downloaded fine and checked out with quickpar fine without the need for repair...however when you try to extract it, it crc errors at around 73% with the diagnostic messages displaying CRC failed in strange-walle.iso. The file is corrupt. Not being one to give up I ran the same files through SFV Checker and guess what...it found a checksum error in r39. I can only assume the par set that came down with the download is screwed so I'll try a par set from one of the other posts and report back shortly.

***update***
Just grabbed the par set from the post listed in boneless and it found the error and successfully repaired it :)

This title is also fully stealthed and a good kreon rip :)

Last edited:

dave24

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
cheers fot that mx,could save me a headache.
Cheers Will

Careful which version you grab guys...there are 2 listings in abgx and 1 in boneless for this title. The version I grabbed from abgx downloaded fine and checked out with quickpar fine without the need for repair...however when you try to extract it, it crc errors at around 73% with the diagnostic messages displaying CRC failed in strange-walle.iso. The file is corrupt. Not being one to give up I ran the same files through SFV Checker and guess what...it found a checksum error in r39. I can only assume the par set that came down with the download is screwed so I'll try a par set from one of the other posts and report back shortly.

***update***
Just grabbed the par set from the post listed in boneless and it found the error and successfully repaired it :)

This title is also fully stealthed and a good kreon rip :)

conicon

Inactive User
Reaction score
Re: Wall E PAL XBOX360 STRANGE crc problem

in the usual places

Hey guys..
im having the same problem with "crc failed" anybody knows how to fix it???
any help would be appreciated

Thanks

TEST