Wall E PAL XBOX360 STRANGE

Cheers Will

Careful which version you grab guys...there are 2 listings in abgx and 1 in boneless for this title. The version I grabbed from abgx downloaded fine and checked out with quickpar fine without the need for repair...however when you try to extract it, it crc errors at around 73% with the diagnostic messages displaying CRC failed in strange-walle.iso. The file is corrupt. Not being one to give up I ran the same files through SFV Checker and guess what...it found a checksum error in r39. I can only assume the par set that came down with the download is screwed so I'll try a par set from one of the other posts and report back shortly.

***update***
Just grabbed the par set from the post listed in boneless and it found the error and successfully repaired it :)

This title is also fully stealthed and a good kreon rip :)

Last edited:
cheers fot that mx,could save me a headache.
Cheers Will

Careful which version you grab guys...there are 2 listings in abgx and 1 in boneless for this title. The version I grabbed from abgx downloaded fine and checked out with quickpar fine without the need for repair...however when you try to extract it, it crc errors at around 73% with the diagnostic messages displaying CRC failed in strange-walle.iso. The file is corrupt. Not being one to give up I ran the same files through SFV Checker and guess what...it found a checksum error in r39. I can only assume the par set that came down with the download is screwed so I'll try a par set from one of the other posts and report back shortly.

***update***
Just grabbed the par set from the post listed in boneless and it found the error and successfully repaired it :)

This title is also fully stealthed and a good kreon rip :)

Back