Wall bracket needed

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
My bro has got a flat, i'm giving him my 40" Samsung series 3 the problem though is he wants it wall mounted i olny have the normal stand. Can anyone recomend a wall bracket. Are they universal? The cheaper the better but obviously the tv's safety comes first

iv just bought 2 of these mate, and i tell you what, there absolutely fantastic, got a 51" plasma on it and its not going anywhere, if you do buy them though dont use the in built spirit level as there shite, use your own, but as far as the brackets concerned its absolutely spot on...

TV Wall Mount Bracket Tilting 42 46 47 48 50 52 55 60 | eBay

EDIT: just read again and its a 40" tv so you would need this 1, which is even cheaper again!

PLASMA LCD TV WALL MOUNT BRACKET TILT 32 40 42 46 48 50 | eBay

Last edited:
Remember to check how flush to the wall u want it, the tilt ones tend to be quite deep so make the tv stand away from the wall. Amazon are also decent for brackets

I have the same bracket holding up my 43" in the bedroom, rock solid, i was surprised for the price and mine came with a bag of mounting screws/spaces

EDIT: Actually, the one I bought was the Duronic PLB123M, but somewhat similar and was only £9.99 too.

Last edited:
I have the same bracket holding up my 43" in the bedroom, rock solid, i was surprised for the price and mine came with a bag of mounting screws/spaces
yeah they come with an array of bolts and spacers for all types of fitting, absolute bargain they are!

Back