Walkers crisps...world cup flavors.

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone tried these. Before anyone says it...these flavors are not just for the teams at the football finals, it is a world cup of crisps (not football)

Argentinean flame grilled steak
Japanese teriyaki chicken
French garlic baguette
Dutch edam cheese
American cheeseburger
Brazilian salsa
German bratwurst sausage
Scottish haggis
Welsh rarebit
South African sweet chutney
Italian spaghetti bolognese
Spanish chicken paella
Irish stew
Australian BBQ kangaroo

Haggis (the only way us Scots get anywhere near the World Cup nowadays), Rarebit & BBQ Kangaroo sound good to me, must keep my eye out for them.
Ta for the heads-up jaffa.
HH.

Are these actual flavours coming out or is this a wind up? No walkers crisps here, they have these crappy lays. Mind you the ruffles aint too bad.

Are these actual flavours coming out or is this a wind up? No walkers crisps here, they have these crappy lays. Mind you the ruffles aint too bad.

Ruffles Cheddar & Sour cream are superb, Lay's sour cream & onion are pretty damn good too though.
HH.

Ruffles Cheddar & Sour cream are superb, Lay's sour cream & onion are pretty damn good too though.
HH.

Agree with you regarding the ruffles one. My daughter likes the lays cream and onion. I just got a jalapeno flavour one to try out.

One thing I love here are the habarnaro peppers. Absolutely lovely, and hot of course

Not heard or tried any of them being available yet, but did have a bag of Haggis and Cracked Black Pepper Flavour think they were made by Kettle whilst i was in Scotland. Feckin Lovely:Clap:

I can confirm most of the flavours are in are local Asda in 6 pack's...got the German bratwurst sausage to try for work later....lol

Tried the Argentinian flame grilled steak earlier on, they taste just like regular beef crisps.

I am also now just trying a flavor not on the list... English roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, they also taste just like regular beef crisps.

I have a packet of Japanese teriyaki chicken to try tomorrow and if they taste like regular beef crisps....I want my money back...:proud:

Funny that, I got 2 variety 6-packs in my local pound shop at the weekend. They must be bad if they're a quid for 6 packs already. Tasting session for me during & after Inter / Barca tonight.
HH.

So far;
Spanish chicken paella - not great for me, a bit 'chickeny' but not 'paellay' enough.
French garlic baguette - best so far, remind me of the Lay's sour cream & onion I mentioned earlier in the thread.
Italian spaghetti bolognese - they do have a hint of spag bol about them, just not very pleasant in crisps for me.
More scintillating reviews later probably :banana:
HH.

2nd half;
Dutch edam cheese - pretty damn good, very 'cheesy', close 2nd best so far.
German bratwurst sausage - Sure I've had sausage crisps before, that's what they taste of to me. My palate must be more educated than jaffa's, beef crisps flavour my arse :nerner:
English roast beef and Yorkshire pudding - see jaffa's review.
HH.

2nd half;
Dutch edam cheese - pretty damn good, very 'cheesy', close 2nd best so far.
German bratwurst sausage - Sure I've had sausage crisps before, that's what they taste of to me. My palate must be more educated than jaffa's, beef crisps flavour my arse :nerner:
English roast beef and Yorkshire pudding - see jaffa's review.
HH.

You are doing some munching there HH...lol

Going to try those Japanese teriyaki chicken soon, I will report my findings...:proud:

Only ate the 6 packs as my duty as a reviewer mate, don't want the good folk of DW to waste their hard-earned on sh!t crisps. Enough for tonight though :banana:
HH.

Japanese teriyaki chicken are not bad at all, they don't even taste like beef...now thats clever...:proud:

Not too chickeny and just a nice soy taste from them. Will have to try and find the Roo flavor.

i got a multipack with six in it, there was a cheeseburger flavour and a salsa flavour, and something else.

can't remember how they tasted though, i was steaming when i ate them.

Latest update on my tatse tests.

German bratwurst sausage --- yeah they are o.k, actually do taste like sausage as HH said.

American cheeseburger --- o.k I suppose, they do taste like a big mac.

Got Brazilian salsa to try later...:proud:

Back