Walkers crisps...world cup flavors.

Latest update on my tatse tests.

German bratwurst sausage --- yeah they are o.k, actually do taste like sausage as HH said.

American cheeseburger --- o.k I suppose, they do taste like a big mac.

Got Brazilian salsa to try later...:proud:

hope they dont taste like a brazilian:proud:

Tried the Australian BBQ kangaroo ones, didn't like them much, might be a bit better after a few drinks :)

The Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding are my favourites so far. (English and proud! Lol)

Didn't go much on the German Bratwurst (sp), the Dutch Cheese, or the American Cheeseburger. The Garlic Bread were something and nothing.

American cheeseburger flavour. I suppose they taste slightly like a cold big mac that's been left sitting around for a while. I haven't really liked any of the flavours so far, i wouldn't buy any of the ones i've tried again anyway.

i wish they'd bring out Greggs sausage roll flavour :D . I haven't tried any of these (the wifes a cheese and onion freak so that's all she buys) but i may just pop into poundland myself.

Just tried the Japanese teriyaki chicken. Interesting, a bit like chicken soup with a hint of soy sauce. My favourite so far anyway, might even finish this packet :)

Gave the French Garlic Baguette flavour a go last night, definitely my favourite so far, first packet i've finished!

Spanish chicken paella - another pretty boring flavour, i wouldn't buy these again either.

@eva...have you tried the McCoys world cup flavors, they are better crisps anyway but avoid the sausage striker, chicken striker are o.k

in fact...please try sausage striker and let me know what you think...:proud:

No i haven't tried the McCoys yet, i'll keep an eye out for them now. :) They are definitely nicer crisps than Walkers usually though.

Tried Italian Spaghetti Bolognese flavour yesterday, tasted smoky with a hint of tomato. We didn't even finish the packet between 8 of us! lol

Argentinian Flame grilled steak - don't bother! The only good thing i can say about these is they aren't as bad as the Brazilian salsa!

Irish Stew flavour - they were edible, but again i wouldn't buy another packet.

@jaffa - still haven't seen the McCoys, have been looking out for them but no sign yet.

Jaffa's hijacked the delivery van no doubt. :)

Jaffa's hijacked the delivery van no doubt. :)

I did indeed but it was done for all the right reasons, to save you all from tasting them and then hating McCoys for bringing such a bad taste to a good brand of crisps.

English Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding. They smell like gravy granules, and taste a bit like instant gravy as well. Edible but not great.

I had Scottish haggis ones on fresh Scottish plain bread today. tasted great.
not had pieces and crisps for years. brought back a few memories
like when we used to qualify for world cups.
bigsmilie098.gif

Back