Vusolo2 V2 (clone)

bouby0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
What is the image and cccam precisly are you using in your vusolo2 V2 clone please...? I need really a image and cccam who work very good in this vusolo... I have BH 2.0.9.1 for clone and cccam 2.3.0 and my solo bloks when i want to see many channel...but only one or two channel it work very good...When i do changing of channel many times my solo2 is disconecting of my server...

What is the image and cccam precisly are you using in your vusolo2 V2 clone please...? I need really a image and cccam who work very good in this vusolo... I have BH 2.0.9.1 for clone and cccam 2.3.0 and my solo bloks when i want to see many channel...but only one or two channel it work very good...When i do changing of channel many times my solo2 is disconecting of my server...

Mate i linked you to a vix apollo clone safe image in another thread..
I also told you to install ccam 2.30 from the feeds/plugins menu once you have flashed vix image..you losing your channels is because your pay server is crap..end of mate not ccam not channels not box its your server..OR your internet is super slow and not good enough to clear channels but i suspect the first.
go search out a test line from elsewhere and test and see...

My clone is still on vix 3 808 with cccam 2.2.1 but for the last 6 months or so I've been using oscam.

AJT, not is server i explain you why: when i see one pay channel, its not problem i can see perfectly without crap... very good and when i change channel its good but when i chane many channel quickly the seller of ther server said me: my box is disconnecting automaticly...so not is the server im sure...But when i change channel some times im waitin 10 seconde pay channel... the seller of my server said me its a problem of extension of my image.... or cccam...

you said me a test line ...how to do...?

Last edited:
Im trying to use openvix apollo but when i switch on the box, it appear image of BH and then image of openvix... its normal..?

Mate What you discribe is your server..every channel clears differently with diffetent ecm no channel is the same each times will be different..What are your ECM times do you know....it could be server connection is slow from thier end or yours..Look on fleabay for seller giving test line to test...Flash the vix image i gave you then you can install ccams from plugins..
What country you in and what channels\satellite are you using

Yes its just splash screen left from blackhole..nothing to worry about as vix image dont use one so its not overwritten..

channel using is: Canal sat France: canal+sport HD, beinsport 1 hd, 2 hd, 3 hd, sport + canal cinema hd, canal frisson hd........

Well my first step would be to try another provider this will tell you everything..why are you so certain your payserver is not at fault.??set up vix and see if there is improvement.

the seller sent me a test line and is very good...Im sure because the hasband of my sister has got the same server is very very gooddddd... so im sure... its not the server but ...adjustment in my solo2... i dont know...

the seller sent me a test line and is very good...Im sure because the hasband of my sister has got the same server is very very gooddddd... so im sure... its not the server but ...adjustment in my solo2... i dont know...

well how will you know if you dont test another line...ask your brother inlaw to try his line and see....
P.S every test line is the best it can be perfect untill you hand over cash

AJT, may be i know my problem... where can i find a cccam.prio please...?

well my solo2 work now very good almost all the channel change quikly...in the moment it is ok!!! we will seetomorrow...thanks AJT and bobby123, and ogalla and others friends...

well my solo2 work now very good almost all the channel change quikly...in the moment it is ok!!! we will seetomorrow...thanks AJT and bobby123, and ogalla and others friends...

What was it that you did to sort out your problem??

Back