VuDuo2 OpenAir (apple airplayer)

ahmad1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
i have a vuduo2 running on OpenATV and i installed open air plugin, the plugin which allows the idevice to play videos etc to your reciever but when i start up the plugin it says started but it doesnt show up on my idevice, my idevices are both running on ios7 (iPad mini and iphone 5s).
can anyone please help me out how to make the reciver show up on my idevice.
below is the open air plugin i use.(sorry i got the files mixed up and the file below is wrong)
Many Thanx
Salman

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.20.+git367+27a8a07-r11_mips32el.ipk
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hi,
i have a vuduo2 running on OpenATV and i installed open air plugin, the plugin which allows the idevice to play videos etc to your reciever but when i start up the plugin it says started but it doesnt show up on my idevice, my idevices are both running on ios7 (iPad mini and iphone 5s).
can anyone please help me out how to make the reciver show up on my idevice.
below is the open air plugin i use.(sorry i got the files mixed up and the file below is wrong)
Many Thanx
Salman

It all depends if its image supported.I only know it works fine with VIX
Have you set it up correct? You may get more information at openATV
Sorry i can not be more help...

hi AJT,
i am changing my image to vix, but i just wanted to ask you if you could upload the file of the airplay plugin on this post.
many thanks
Salman

hi AJT,
i am changing my image to vix, but i just wanted to ask you if you could upload the file of the airplay plugin on this post.
many thanks
Salman

It's available from plugin menu/feeds in Vix image.

hi Ajt,
i tried that but it still didn't show up on my iphone, thats the problem how can make it show up on my iphone my iphone/ipad is running ios 7.3.
many thanks
Salman

hi AJT,
many thanks mate i installed vix and its working fine, thanks mate.:Bounce:

hi AJT,
it now works on my iphones etc.. but it doesnt work on my mac pro it shows up and when it connects it says connection blocked, why is this mate?
many thanks
Salman

hi AJT,
it now works on my iphones etc.. but it doesnt work on my mac pro it shows up and when it connects it says connection blocked, why is this mate?
many thanks
Salman

No idea only guess its only for mobile devices.?

Back