vu solo2 se

fintaneduffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
the more i read each topic, the more i am confused...

is the solo2SE the same as solo2 clone?

what image is for the Lonrison solo2SE?

what version does it use. v2 or v4?

thanks

The solo2 SE is generally a clone and last I was aware it is same as Solo2 but without front display.

Some later Solo2 SE's can accept Sunray Solo2 clone safe images. This is image you should try first as it will not brick your box even if it doesn't support Sunray images. It will just refuse to boot.

The solo2 SE is generally a clone and last I was aware it is same as Solo2 but without front display.

is there anybody can confirm this?
i am running openvix-vusolo2-release-3.2.032-2016-01-13_18-51 but

it seems to crash a lot so was looking for an image that wont crash as often.

just would be nice to know what works for this particular box. cheers

a few people saying here that these new boxes will accept original images, can anybody confirm this, or is it only the lorinson v4 images that are safe?

a few people saying here that these new boxes will accept original images, can anybody confirm this, or is it only the lorinson v4 images that are safe?

Normally your clone will come with a sticker on it with a website address use that website.

If not take the advice of ketmp and flash a Sunray Solo2 image must se boxes work with them and i wont hurt anything to try them there clone safe.

I use that same version of vix as you do and it doesn't crash for me. It's possible that it could be something else causing it like another plugin :)

it crashed sometimes for different reasons, probably plugins alright, but when 2 recordings start and i am on timeshift, it also crashes

the reason i am looking for the right image is because the image supplied by vu-hd (from sticker) must be old as i cannot download plugins from it.

just while i am thinking, is it possible that this image
openvix-vusolo2-release-3.2.032-2016-01-13_18-51
is timebombed, or should it be ok? (should i rid of it quick!!!!)

are sunray images safer to use because of this issue? (is it an issue)

would appreciate the clarity on it as i am a bit dumb on that topic.

just while i am thinking, is it possible that this image
openvix-vusolo2-release-3.2.032-2016-01-13_18-51
is timebombed, or should it be ok? (should i rid of it quick!!!!)

are sunray images safer to use because of this issue? (is it an issue)

would appreciate the clarity on it as i am a bit dumb on that topic.

The drivers are patched with no timebomb anything in the Sunray images this i why we are telling you to try them. Unfortunately you seem to be sid stepping our advice .

its an clean image and write protected with triple commands . if u have an crashing issue it must be any other reason . Think if it contains any tb then how it will boot ? if it contains any tb u will never be able to install any firmware then . Enigma 2 images are based on open source environment . there are still some threats that it can be crashed due to any unsuitable plugin or skins . Lonrison Clones have become past . Compony has sold their items and support from them is ended .

The drivers are patched with no timebomb anything in the Sunray images this i why we are telling you to try them. Unfortunately you seem to be sid stepping our advice .

sorry ferret, i wasn't trying to sidestep your information, i was just wondering. i have the sunray image on now, and will stick to that one.

Back