Vu+solo cheapest place ?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can get one of these at the cheapest price ?...ORIGINAL..not clone..ta

try the german supliers....

Last edited:
theres a estonian guy doing them for £179 inc p+p on a well known auction site.... seeing as the clones are going for £130 inc p+p thats not bad. regards mdt

thanks guys...will keep my eye on them...gonna be needing one soon...

I got my Uno from Estonia, fully tracked and ordered on monday got it friday

been playing with the idea of a sat box for a while now and have finally decided to go for it!! so the vu+solo sounds like a good starter option and pretty cheap,but whats the difference between the solo and the duo??? i a newbie so would the solo be the best option for me just now??

cheers.

been playing with the idea of a sat box for a while now and have finally decided to go for it!! so the vu+solo sounds like a good starter option and pretty cheap,but whats the difference between the solo and the duo??? i a newbie so would the solo be the best option for me just now??

cheers.
If you want to be able to record and watch any channel at the same time the duo or the Ultimo would be the better option
on the solo it would be limited to the same transponder if you are recording and want to watch something else

ah i see!!!! id defo want to record and have the option to watch anything else!! so whats the difference with the duo or ultimo??

cheers guys.

with the ultimo you can have three sat tuners or two and one dtt(freeview tuner) or whatever combination you would like but they are very easy exchangeble plug and play tuners as they call them with three sat tuners you could record up to 8 channels and still watch whatever you like as far as i understood i did not try this but sofar i'm very happy with my Ultimo 2sattuners and 1 c/t hybrid tuner for freeview and it plays all my downloaded movies and you can stream to your phone or work place many ways to use this box

Back