Need tubular latch

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone got one of these tubular latch knocking about , not bothered if it's off an old door as long as its working..I bought a few from screwfix, toolstation.com but they are all standard 22mm in width, I need 18mm to fit existing hole..mine is 64mm from backplate in length, 45 mm to centre hole..ta

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231016_135145_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231016_135145_Gallery.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 18
Cheers buddy...but £4 for postage..I'll see if I can source one close by , local diy shops etc..if not got no choice to get it..😉

Hey guys anyone got one of these tubular latch knocking about , not bothered if it's off an old door as long as its working..I bought a few from screwfix, toolstation.com but they are all standard 22mm in width, I need 18mm to fit existing hole..mine is 64mm from backplate in length, 45 mm to centre hole..ta
Hi Mate

Have you tried EbaY , they should have one

I have one but the length is 75mm from backplate and the centre to the hole is 55mm to the hole. It also has a brass front plate
You are welcome to it pal.View attachment 160320
You'd have to drill new hole for spindle, then move handles over, then fill in screw holes, or spend £5.36 and it fits.

I have one but the length is 75mm from backplate and the centre to the hole is 55mm to the hole. It also has a brass front plate
You are welcome
Cheers buddy..bought the one in link..😉

Well fitted latch...bloody thing was still to wide , even though it was 18mm in height, ended up doing what I didn't want to do...chisel tue hole bigger..😫..done now..live and learn lol 😆

Back