VU Solo 2 - Where to buy?

Would like to know also....pls pm, also if you can give me a rough price guide as well pls? Thanks

I paid around £155 Inc and then had £18 customs charges.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

this thread is about clones I paid £157.44 +$254 but i have seen them for $244 now

can someone point me in the direction of a good clone seller please . pm please.

If someone can PM info on a good clone seller that would be great. Thanks.

Please could someone PM a link for a good clone seller on Aliex... or elsewhere. Thanks in advance. Mike

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi all, ordered a second one of these, seems customs charge have been doubled even though same value as declare as last time, DHL, seems like to added in freight value :(

Hi guys,
Can I also ask for the details of a reliable clone seller. Also are there any major pitfalls with the clones?
Thanks.

Hi guys, been looking on alib... for a clone solo2, can anyone DM me with a trusted seller?

Thanks in advance,

R

I'm also interested in buying clone. If someone can PM me to find good hardware. Thanks

Has anyone any experience of good sellers on aliexpress? Please PM.

I've had a couple of PMs from people whose inbox is too full for me to reply.

I've got a stange setup in the that I've always contacted my seller via a messaging app called Trade Manager, so if anybody would like a quote from then then drop me a PM with your email address and location, by location I mean which country you are in. The seller will then get back to you with a quote. Strange I know but using the messaging app has always been the quickest way for me to get her to act.

Hi all, ordered a second one of these, seems customs charge have been doubled even though same value as declare as last time, DHL, seems like to added in freight value :(

When I last had a shipment from china in feb dhl charged me vat on the declared amount and vat or something on the whole amount (dhl cost and declared cost) the stated "this is to help UK based retailers".
I wonder how they will distribute the money. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the people who I recommended a seller, how are your boxes, are they working fine or have they been bricked? Drop me a PM.

Back