Vu solo 2 clone problem

hogie89

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im a newb to this really but Ive had my solo2 for over a year now (I bought it pre-flashed) but last week the remote control just stopped working. So I got another solo 2 remote but still no luck.

So I'm guessing my next step is to update the software. I'm not very familiar with flashing boxes but have been doing a lot of reading and have figured out that I could brick my box if I use the wrong image.

What are the next steps I should take?

Taking into account that I cannot access any settings in the box because the remote won't work

Im a newb to this really but Ive had my solo2 for over a year now (I bought it pre-flashed) but last week the remote control just stopped working. So I got another solo 2 remote but still no luck.

So I'm guessing my next step is to update the software. I'm not very familiar with flashing boxes but have been doing a lot of reading and have figured out that I could brick my box if I use the wrong image.

What are the next steps I should take?

Taking into account that I cannot access any settings in the box because the remote won't work

Firt youll need to work out who made you clone if there is no mini usb service port on the rear then best way would be take a picture of the mobo and post it.

I took the lid off the box and there was a sticker sayin Lonrison in red writing. That any good to you?

Thanks for that. Do you know how I can take the cline out from the box before I flash it. I'm presuming all previous info will be deleted when I flash.

Thanks for that. Do you know how I can take the cline out from the box before I flash it. I'm presuming all previous info will be deleted when I flash.

If you can ftp in to your box FTP in to the etc or usr/keys folder to retrieve you line.

I doubt it will though so if thats the case it is lost.

Hi!
I have vu+ solo2 mini clone. I just get Black hole boot screen and nothing else.
Any help?

Thank you for quick reply.
Problem is that It doesn't wont to flash.
I am doing standard procedure but it always boot into boot screen and stops.
Also I see in your signature that you have wetek play.
What image you are using?
Thanks

Thank you for quick reply.
Problem is that It doesn't wont to flash.
I am doing standard procedure but it always boot into boot screen and stops.
Also I see in your signature that you have wetek play.
What image you are using?
Thanks

Your using the wrong image or image version for your clone then. Either that or you need to try a different usb. Take an image from the website your clone manufacturer recommends.

PBnigma is the image i use on the wetek still a few bugs but it is usable, openatv was good but i got fed up of switching sd cards out. With pbnigma it can launch true Openelec/Kodi from the plgin menu.

I have pb enigma on sdcard.
Is there nand version?

Back