vu+ original with rats channel list anyone

Ive added all those channels
but its knowing what channel is 1, 2, 3, and so on to match the picons :)

guess we can try work it out on a sat when there is football 1st and look at the interactive "match choice" im just trying to get access to the channels at the moment rather than them being greyed out and unaccessable via favorites(blue)
i PM you last night i did a little editing on the channel list which may help? can send you over the file?

Ive added all those channels
but its knowing what channel is 1, 2, 3, and so on to match the picons :)

Hi all,
i was trying to fix another problem last night when i discovered something about the greyed out sly sports active 1-13.
i had another vu+ clone i was flashing.
i had a couple of differnt vix2.4 saved. (same kermal, build date etc..)

anyway on one version of the vix image (im not using as with NOW & NEXT epg info on channel list menu it never displayed the progamme synopsis for "NOW" ) anyway i found that this image actually didnt grey out the sly sports active 1-13, even did a update with the Rats DW updater and still ok..

however when i flashed the other image (which works with NOW & NEXT epg programme synopisis) i found the sly sports active 1-13 were greyed out again

v odd..

So I have 2 clones in front of me today. I have just used rats dw updater. One box is ok with the sly sports active. 1-13 the other has the, greyed out
Also checked the image both seem the same

Kernel 3.1.1
Drivers 2012-02-28
Version 2.4
Build 96
Last updated 2012-05-13. 16:08

Suggestions what I can try. Any files I can copy from working box to non working box to stop channels being greyed out?

So I have 2 clones in front of me today. I have just used rats dw updater. One box is ok with the sly sports active. 1-13 the other has the, greyed out
Also checked the image both seem the same

Kernel 3.1.1
Drivers 2012-02-28
Version 2.4
Build 96
Last updated 2012-05-13. 16:08

Suggestions what I can try. Any files I can copy from working box to non working box to stop channels being greyed out?

Could just be a clone problem,
Can you try backup the working image and install it on the non working one?

Back