Vu+ duo

thanks all for your kind responses. I shall drop your an email
cheers

hey mate typo in my email addy

meant to be neorageDW... not DE :S

Cny anyone who owns 1 of these Vu+ DUO boxes comment on the picture quality on both SD and HD stuff?
I been looking to get a new box and as usual there's loads of conflicting info all over the place about just about every box I looked at.

Picture quality is fantastic imo. Both SD & HD are better than my subscribed amstrad box.

I been reading up on sats and setting up. Is setting up the VU+ DUO the same as the dreambox. Do I need dreambox control centre etc as read somewhere that it is the same as the dreambox in setting up.I know probably too much reading has scrambled my one brain cell.

as i said in email mate, should be prity much the same as a drembox..

iave had a good ol look into it and im sure both our heads together should sort it..

just have to find a channel list to make tuning in easier..

Picture quality is fantastic imo. Both SD & HD are better than my subscribed amstrad box.
Aye, had a few reports now of good pic quality, just about ready to buy but looks like they are pretty scarse.

when i get chance to get my motorised dish up ill bet gettinng the vu+ if i can find stock

A big thanks to neorage for helping me set up my VU box and install my motorised dish on Sunday.We are 90% there, thanks again to Neorage and everyone who offered their support.

really glad you got sorted out, using help from forum members rather than a dodgy sounding sat installer, if anyone needs help/advice I work for a non dodgy sat company around the bournemouth area and have van, meters etc

A big thanks to neorage for helping me set up my VU box and install my motorised dish on Sunday.We are 90% there, thanks again to Neorage and everyone who offered their support.

No problems dave..

im gonna pick up a sat meter on friday and if your free sunday i can pop over again and get it tuned in if thats cool with you

All done now..

trying to get set up with out a meter was a stupid idea on my part lol.. 15 mins and all locked in..

couldnt find 1w at first so tuned into sky.. got that moved to 1w and tweaked to peak the signal.

now can get everyy thing 45 in each way..

now daves all setup gotta get myself a dish hehehehe

Is there no RF out on the vu+ duo?

If not, is there a sky+HD equiv box that does have RF out?

really glad you got sorted out, using help from forum members rather than a dodgy sounding sat installer, if anyone needs help/advice I work for a non dodgy sat company around the bournemouth area and have van, meters etc

Thats handy to know, I thought it was all northerners on this site ;) I might have to give you a pm soon :)

Back