VU+ Duo Vu duo V2 clone upgrade

hmusa1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have a vu+ duo clone with a V2 chip in its running blackhole 1.7.3 i would like to install the latest orignal blackhole firmware which is the 2.1.5. i know that this is not compatable with the V2 clones but if i were to upgrade the chip to V3 then flash the 3.2 update can i run all the latest firmware

thank you

Hi i have a vu+ duo clone with a V2 chip in its running blackhole 1.7.3 i would like to install the latest orignal blackhole firmware which is the 2.1.5. i know that this is not compatable with the V2 clones but if i were to upgrade the chip to V3 then flash the 3.2 update can i run all the latest firmware

thank you

I don't think you could mate as even the 3.2 chip needs an update to run 2.1.5 and that is the Manufacturer that need to release that so don't hold your breath.

Thanks for the info mate i have managed to source an orignal vu+duo box however it is faulty there is no power on it at all not even the red light is coming on, i am currently waiting for it to be delivered, i suspect that this will be a power supply issue with the 5v that feeds the main board. My question is that i am looking for a schematic for the power supply and have not been able to find one, can anyone help me with this.

Thanks for the info mate i have managed to source an orignal vu+duo box however it is faulty there is no power on it at all not even the red light is coming on, i am currently waiting for it to be delivered, i suspect that this will be a power supply issue with the 5v that feeds the main board. My question is that i am looking for a schematic for the power supply and have not been able to find one, can anyone help me with this.

Pop the clone one in it just to see if you theory is correct.

Ive not come across a psu schematic

Are the clone and orignal power supplies the same

hi i now have recieved the orignal box and the supply is dead just tracing through it now however i have notice that on the main board c807 c814 c850 have been replaced with surfacr mount capacitors, can someone please give me the values of these caps so i put them back to electrolitic ones

i have now got the orrignal Vu working power supply was duff got a genuine replacement off flee bay works a treat, ive now installed the latest blackhole and were looking into installing xbmc and ts media, my question is which xbmc plugin can be used and can i install repos like you do with normal xbmc, also with uk blocking streaming sites will these plugins still work without running them behind a vpn

Back