VPN for firestick

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a VPN for firestick ?. I was using ExpressVPN but it seems to go down every week. I have tried others but their not suited as you need yo use toggle mouse

Anyone got a VPN for firestick ?. I was using ExpressVPN but it seems to go down every week. I have tried others but their not suited as you need yo use toggle mouse
Are you looking for a free one? why don't you just install Mouse toggle for the fire stick

expressvpn works fine for me

proton VPN works also they have a free option

Fsecure freedom vpn has the trial reset much same as ExpressVPN

Last edited:
So, you've got a couple of options. You can setup a VPN on the firestick itself, or you can put a Pi in front of the connection on the router and run a VPN from that, and tunnel the traffic. It depends on how much effort you actually want to do.

I would also say a paid for VPN is going to be better than any free one. PIA/Nord there are lots of really good ones, with decent speeds. But if you're being blocked, and need a VPN to get around it, then i'd suggest getting a new supplier, not like there isn't loads about.

expressvpn works fine for me

proton VPN works also they have a free option

Fsecure freedom vpn has the trial reset much same as ExpressVPN
Which version express bud ?

I'm using NordVPN with no issues. It's menu is controlled via the Firestick remote. Good encryption and no logging of your activity. Don't go for free VPNs. Free one's usually log your activity.

Back