volume on speakers htc one m7

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - anyone got a htc one m7, on android 4.4.2 stock fw..all total original, can you tell me if the sound through the speakers is really loud or its low, im sure my htc ones voilume is really low even when its full, yet through the headphones its bloody loud, i noticed this when i did the latest 4.4.2 update, is iy a hardware or software problem or is it normal that htc has done this in his new 4.4.2 update, i mean its suppose to twp speakers with boom sound, even my old w810i is much louder..its under warranty and is gonna be picked up tommroow, if somethings wrong with it then htc will fix or replace, but if itssuppose to be like this then im gonna be out of pocket by £30..lol, just trying to compare with someone who has a htc one, none that i know of.lol

Speakers are pretty loud on mine, I am running custom Rom. I didn't notice any drop when upgraded stock though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Pretty loud here too with same 4.4.2. Uncomfortably loud at full volume when a few cm from my ear if that's any guide.
HH.

thanks guys...somethings not right with my phone then, cos at full volume next to the ear you can listen comfaortably without blowing your ear drums, but when you plug i the headphones the sound is very very loud...well think ill box it up tonite and see what htc say they gonna collect tommrow.

No 'gunk' (dust or something) stuck in the speaker? Long shot but worth a check. My mate had something in his Nexus 5 which made the volume awfully low but he eventually sorted it.
HH.

not that i can see, phone is in pretty mint condition..cant really poke anything into the speaker grills, holes are very tiny, tried with a tooth brush but didnt make any difference//

got an email today from htc saying "Device HTC One, Serial No. HTXXXXXXXXX4, is now awaiting shipment in our warehouse and should be returned to you within a couple of days." im assuming that there was a fault and that they have repaired it, i hope...lol, would have been nice to know what the fault was....guess ill have to wait and see..

Back