Vodafone Smart prime 6 £35

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have read that they ok for calls, text and battery life is decent but can be sluggish when used as a smart phone. Definitely cheap...

spend a little more and get the p8 lite at about £80 quid
ye wont be disappointed as really good for the money

They have the smart speed 6 on amazon for £40 delivered and you don't have to buy any credit.

I think it has 5" screen and 4G and more memory.

the speed is a 4.5" screen and a 5meg front camera. the prime has a 5" screen and an 8meg front camera.
I Just wondered for the price, £35's cheap enough It looks like their now sold out so I'd have to go to vodfone shop and buy 1 for £45.

I don't use a phone for much bar text and home on the wifi so when they it's sluggish , that probably fits me down to a tee :)

I don't understand some of the specs on this prime 6 so how would this compare with a galaxy s3 spec and speed wise ? . I find the s3 OK for my needs but it's battered and bruised plus the screen is badly marked up, that's the only reason I'm upgrading

Last edited:
Just checked both are available for £35. But i think the prime is the better after just looking at the specs. Both are 4G.

yeah spotted it thanks but , 1-2 month delivery ? that don't sound right

The s3 has a 1.4ghz processor 1gb ram and prime 6 has a 1.2ghz processor 1gb ram so it may be slower.

Your fault Turner I've plumpt for the p8 lite , thanks for the spot . I had a huawei ages ago and found it OK so this should last me at least 10 years :)

Back