VIX team Vu+ duo EPG

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

after all the good comments about the new image by vix team for the duo, i decided to take the plunge and put it on my box. im impressed but i have 2 probems

1. when selecting the menu, i cant see all of the words as the screen is bigger than my tv if you know what i mean. it not the tv settings as i tried to make it smaller but it makes no differance. i cant find anywhere on the box where i can adjust screen settings. any ideas

2. The EPG menu shows al the channels on the left hand side but i dont get any channels info for any channels whatso ever?? any ides again guys

Hi guys,

after all the good comments about the new image by vix team for the duo, i decided to take the plunge and put it on my box. im impressed but i have 2 probems

1. when selecting the menu, i cant see all of the words as the screen is bigger than my tv if you know what i mean. it not the tv settings as i tried to make it smaller but it makes no differance. i cant find anywhere on the box where i can adjust screen settings. any ideas

2. The EPG menu shows al the channels on the left hand side but i dont get any channels info for any channels whatso ever?? any ides again guys

menu,set up, system,av settings and change to 720p to see if that helps.

You need to set up the epg download. Press blue button and then 2

Back