ViX team Twin image released

ommm, links aint allowed, ellie will get you, lol

Added to this is that there is disagreement between the TM moderator and Admin. The sole TM moderator does not agree to having downloads in one place. If you look, there are images of all sorts on the same folder which makes it hard to filter through things. I was asked for a suggestion, but it is a catch 22 scenario. I like what they do in other fora and on certain aspects of DW. Threads for downloads/attachments, discussions in other threads.

Anyway, I have uploaded the attachments under Phoenix's post.

Added to this is that there is disagreement between the TM moderator and Admin. The sole TM moderator does not agree to having downloads in one place. If you look, there are images of all sorts on the same folder which makes it hard to filter through things. I was asked for a suggestion, but it is a catch 22 scenario. I like what they do in other fora and on certain aspects of DW. Threads for downloads/attachments, discussions in other threads.

Anyway, I have uploaded the attachments under Phoenix's post.

I am uploading your attachments to the downloads section as I type this,

I know pheonix does have limited bandwidth at times so i will presume that's why he did not do it himself.

I am uploading your attachments to the downloads section as I type this,

I know pheonix does have limited bandwidth at times so i will presume that's why he did not do it himself.

partially but i said after the last time my posts magically were deleted i would not bother uploading files here again. Those who want the image know where to go to get it.

actually no it had nothing what so ever to do with digidude and the fact that you think it does shows just how naive you really are.

well he aint alone in thinking that tbh, come on a week after Digi releases an image thats Full Of Driver Bugs all of a sudden this comes along lol who you all trying to fool lol

well he aint alone in thinking that tbh, come on a week after Digi releases an image thats Full Of Driver Bugs all of a sudden this comes along lol who you all trying to fool lol

you can believe what you want, and you likely will, but this release has nothing at all to do with Digidude and thats all i'm going to say on the topic. I posted the announcement here that the image had been released and thats my involvement now done.

Can we all behave ourselves please.
I would prefer not to have to go through the thread deleting posts.
If you want to get something of your chests then use the rant room.

Back