ViX autoboquets maker

yep, i know, but, on any image thats NOT vix, this is the ONLY screen in that menu that you can access

yep, i know, but, on any image thats NOT vix, this is the ONLY screen in that menu that you can access

ask that images developer to look at the source files then, as pointed out there is nothing in the code to prevent it working on any image.

ask that images developer to look at the source files then, as pointed out there is nothing in the code to prevent it working on any image.

so its ok for me to upload the full .py source files then?

well i just tried ABM on one of my Duo's with BP and the latest Pli and it worked flawlessly on both.

Attachments

• grab3 (1).png
    grab3 (1).png
    192 KB · Views: 20
  • grab2.png
    grab2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • grab2 (1).png
    grab2 (1).png
    88.8 KB · Views: 16
  • grab.png
    grab.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • grab (1).png
    grab (1).png
    87.8 KB · Views: 10
if you are using the ViX image and would like to make sure you have the latest version of the plugin you can use the following command via a telnet session. ( should also work from any of the OE-A images although i have not yet checked this )

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

you can also download the plugin directly from the ViX GIT via the same telnet session with the following command.

opkg download enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

This will grab the .ipk from the feeds and save it to /home/root on your receiver.

The current version is v1.1

Tell you what mate try it on BH 2 and post your results as it may help others and be constructive :)
I look forward to your follow up

Absolutely great idea mate, I'll be more than happy to.
I just need to put three more posts up and then I'll be able to download it. :Drool:

I'll let you know, but for the time being, lraizer's original autobouquet updater seems to work on my OE2.0 image, in case anyone's interested.

You might want to take a look at Rats bouquete plugin as its in my view the best available for E2 on 28.2

I'm struggling to get it to replace the SD with HD using the custom.txt file.

Does anyone know what format it should be in?

The example looked like this:

101=148103=178

I've tried adjusting it to change BBC1,2,ITV1, C4&C5 but it only seems to replace BBC1.

i got it installed on BH1.7.4, and can configure it, but can not scroll down the options below "configure", just stuck on this option
Any ideas mates??

Back