ViX autoboquets maker

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
the new vix autoboquet maker thats part of the latest image, as an ipk file.

not sure if itll work with any other image than the vix images, but it looks to have all the graphics etc thats needed within the package, i did quickly try it on the DM800 DW image manually installing it, but it threw a 'bad magic number error'

works as discussed on WoS, will post full instructions when they post them over there, this IS NOT a leak of some sort, as its publically published that its available via the image update, this simply makes just the ipk available to play with for those who want to try it

Current list of supported providers:

AustriaSat 19.2 East
Canal Digitaal HD 19.2 East
Canal Digitaal SD 19.2 East
Czech Republic 23.5 East
Freesat 28.2 & 28.5 East
Mobistar FR 19.2 East
Mobistar NL 19.2 East
SKY Italy 13.0 East
Sky UK 28.2 & 28.5 East
Slovak Republic 23.5 East
TéléSAT HD 19.2 East
TéléSAT SD 19.2 East
TVSat 13.0 East
TV Vlaanderen HD 19.2 East
TV Vlaanderen SD 19.2 East

Credits to Lraizer, andyblak and the other person whos name i cannot remember that was working with andy making this

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_git194+b8c7e01-r25_tmtwin.ipk
    130.2 KB · Views: 72
Technically it's the called the OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker.

as for the credits.

OE-Alliance AutoBouquetsMaker (c) 2012

Application credits:
andro Cavazzoni aka skaman (main developer) ( Sif Team )
Andrew Blackburn aka AndyBlac (main developer) ( ViX Team )

Sources credits:
LraiZer (used his AutoBouquets script as a start point)

Can this thread get a How to. For people that hasn't really kept up with the development of this plugin.

Cheers,

Can this thread get a How to. For people that hasn't really kept up with the development of this plugin.

Cheers,

quote from post 1 mate.

works as discussed on WoS, will post full instructions when they post them over there

Tested the ipk on a Twin using latest 4D image and it would not install. Incorrect architecture. Fine on the Vix image. Maybe we could try and get one from the SIf team feeds?

I dont like this I much prefer lraizers as you can change the order of channels and make a favourite list whch then stays the same through new scans but the oe one goes back to sky channel order

I dont like this I much prefer lraizers as you can change the order of channels and make a favourite list whch then stays the same through new scans but the oe one goes back to sky channel order

its a bouquet maker designed to mirror a official channel lineup, not a hacked together bouquet manager, so for the moment it does exactly what its designed to do.

But without the $acked together bouquet manager, as you call it, the OE-Alliance one would never have been born ;)

i meant H-acked together bouquet manager ( this forum keeps changing the H to a $) and although your attempting to get me to dismiss LraiZers plugin that is not what i'm doing so a big **** you as well.

i meant $acked together bouquet manager and although your attempting to get me to dismiss LraiZers plugin that is not what i'm doing so a big **** you as well.

I know you meant hacked together bouquet manager,
thats probably why I said hacked together bouquet manager :)

And as for dismissing LraiZer's plugin,I never said such a thing,but your answer to edogg post was hardly complimentary :)

And as for your angry retort,who cares

its a bouquet maker designed to mirror a official channel lineup, not a hacked together bouquet manager, so for the moment it does exactly what its designed to do.

yes but the official channel line up has the favourites option not just categories so I prefer lraizers offering

The OE ABM does not touch existing bouquets. You can create a favourites and it wont be affected apart from channel numbers. Rat's updater plugin and OE ABM is a very good combination.

I could not install it on a 4D image of a TM twin. It threw up incorrect architecture error.

I could not install it on a 4D image of a TM twin. It threw up incorrect architecture error.

even if you can get it to install on other images (ive installed it on 4D images, TM800 and DM800) vix have done something to it to stop it working on anything other than vix images. When using it on any other image, the only screen you have access to after configuring it, is the about screen, pointing you to ViX forum

Can we not configure it by ftp altering the script and set to auto scan.

What about sif team version?

Back