Vision Vivi Nova STV

@bro I will be using it on my lavatube m8 at the moment i am using a mini nova with the metal sleeve but it is a pain in the ar$e to see how much juice is left but it vapes great

thommo may be best to answer that one then as he has a lavatube,probs the atty with the higher rating would be best like the one it comes with,,,,,,had a look on youtube and look easy to rewick yourself using the correct wire and wick :)....mine is a mini nova with a clear tube so no probs seeing what left

The tubes that came with the mini are a smoked colour but i went and bought the metal tubes for them havent tried to rewick them as they vaping like new so far but knowing me ill manage to blow up my lavatube if i tried to rewick my mini nova lol or worse lol

i find the 2.4ohm heads work best, just give them a good clean under a hot tap every other day and dry burn them.
i have some heads still going strong after a month of use, just remember to clean and dry burn them mate.

It'll vape just the same as the mini... i have the mini and the normal size nova and they both work the same only difference is the juice levelo they hold.. that one you linked will be no different vape wise to the mini except with that one you can see the juice left through the window.

i bought an alloy sleeve for my nova and it doesnt have a window, it looks nice but is a pain as you dont know your level so went back the the blue clear sleeve it came with.

tbh id go and buy from china again and buy a vivi nova with a full clear sleeve iirc there at least half the price of the one you linked... while your there you can buy a pack of 5 replacement heads for 8 dollars which is what i do.

Back