virus

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
before the virus was outed,id say 6month there was an add on the tv for a virus this one we all have ,i remember because my son said dad is this a bad virus ,i said no son it is what the gov do when they are up to no good,i said its not real,now know i was wrong,my thoughts are their was a lot of talk just before this in the gov lines about zombie people,i don't mean like people eating people,my thoughts are do you think the nwo new world order have made there move,or do you feel this is all made up.

I think the virus is real but the figures have been so blown up and bastardised that we don't know who to believe, all I know is there is more than a hint at lying where the victim count is concerned. Masks have been proven to be useless and the WHO and others have come out against lockdowns. There is something that stinks about all of this, but us commoners will never know. Maybe NWO, maybe Illuminati, maybe a coincidence. Whatever, all I know is I'm being lied to on a massive scale, that makes me think why?

Back