Virus Warning

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, quite a few of you are on my email / msn list. Please do not run any .exe or .scr or open any photos sent to you via email from me unless you have requested something. Currently have a virus going round.

is it some photos 20/06 or something like that m8?

ugh another program made i know the guys who made its a backdoor trojan that emails password to them its an .exe file undetected there happy, i was talking to the guy who made it 1 hour an ago.

ugh another program made i know the guys who made its a backdoor trojan that emails password to them its an .exe file undetected there happy, i was talking to the guy who made it 1 hour an ago.

I hope he is very proud of himself ? what a tossa what's the point in creating Trojan's to spoil people's computer's.

Tell me who he is and I will report him to my voodoo doctor tomorrow and curse the **** lol.

yeah its called fotos 25/07
thanks for the warning m8 :)
got your mail this morning lol

I've never had a virus and as soon as my Avast key "expires", this happens.

cheers for heads up m8 got your email deleted it straight away.

Im sure they are fuckin delighted.
Wankers.

hi guys ive just noticed this thread and today i got some photos called
19:52:27 Fotos 27/06 :
and i opened one then my norton 360 kicked in and said
suspicios.mh690
and i have a email addy with it.
BASTARDS

why do pricks make these things?

Because they are total shite bags fella.
Put them in front of some of the guys who's computers they have ruined or identity they have stolen and watch their balls shrink.

I came across one at a party in Coatbridge, after a few jars the wee fanny let it slip he was into all that!!!, big feckin mistake.
Our drummer had to format his drive just two days before hand was not impressed.
The wee fanny ended up in hospital with 3 teeth missing and severe cuts to his face.
He got a bottle of jagermeister smashed on his grill for his trouble.

I wasn't into computers at the time so i didn't understand the argument and was rather shocked, looking back now all i have to say is, my drummer didn't hit the little Natzi hard enough.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get rid of this virus? im using windows Vista, Iv ran a scan using norton still infected. Can not use computer in normal mode has to be done in safe mode

For the reason that hoppy touched on...bragging rights.

These fcukwits could probably turn their hand to something a lot more useful, but the fact that they can screw someone's PC by writing dodgy code gives them a hard-on.

--

In saying that, I used an app about 10 years ago to snoop on someone's PC.
It turned out that she was saving all our chat transcripts, and was planning on booking in to a hotel close to me for a couple of weeks for a visit (she stays in Utah, Salt Lake City).

Anyway, seeing as I didn't fancy a Fatal Attraction type scenario, so I deleted all the chats from me & others, kicked her off the net numerous times, rebooted her machine, and finally when I got bored, deleted her system.dat, system.da0, and user.dat files.

It took her three days to get back on the net.
I did meet her for a few hours, but it was safe in the knowledge that I hadn't left a papertrail.
-___. _
(.(___).)
[. x_ x. ]
.\..... . /
..('.... ')
....(U)

No harm done, just an inconvenience to her, but nothing compared to what could have transpired.

dont know if this is another virus thing but i recieved a message in inbox,saying
Who's blocking you on MSN ?‏
when i click on site it comes up and says
Fraudulent Web Page Blocked

You attempted to access:

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This web page is a known fraudulent web page. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

just be aware if you have no protection this pricks will get info of your computer.
paul

Does anyone know how to get rid of this virus? im using windows Vista, Iv ran a scan using norton still infected. Can not use computer in normal mode has to be done in safe mode

have you tried spybot,or avg...i read this on another forum if any help.

Download latest rapid release from _ftp.symantec.com/AVDEFS/symantec_antivirus_corp/rapidrelease/symrapidreleasedefsi32.exe
Disconnect this computer from internet.Run the rapidrelease definitions.
Reboot in safe mode
Run Full Scan.

Last edited:
Back