Virtualseason

They have decided they are going more down the horse racing route. Haven't confirmed if they will be showing lots of epl and ppv like they used to. Maybe they are just saying that ;)

they have no sign ups at the moment.

Shame as I had an account at the old place and my old login wont work

they have no sign ups at the moment.

Shame as I had an account at the old place and my old login wont work

So it looks like it will be invitation only !!
A good thing if you are already on there or know someone that is, as they tend to stay on-line longer and usually have better quality feeds.
Wonder if anyone on here is already a member who may perhaps help some others join ?

So it looks like it will be invitation only !!
A good thing if you are already on there or know someone that is, as they tend to stay on-line longer and usually have better quality feeds.
Wonder if anyone on here is already a member who may perhaps help some others join ?

I'm a member. Don't know if I can invite people though. They are focused on horse racing now though, not football.

I'm a member. Don't know if I can invite people though. They are focused on horse racing now though, not football.

Thanks @jamesyboyjim I have been asking about and apparently no invites have been issued, well not yet anyway. I'll keep trying the site now and again in case the have an open membership day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @jamesyboyjim I have been asking about and apparently no invites have been issued, well not yet anyway. I'll keep trying the site now and again in case the have an open membership day.

Ok matey, if they open up the invites ill chuck one your way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back