Virgin Price up Again

So you enjoy sitting around the wireless do you Mr drob?.Is sing something simple still on, on Sunday's.

When I said, “I don’t think we watched a single SD program or film."

I meant everything we watch now on the T8 xbmc/kodi is in glorious HD, either 1080 or 720

When I said, “I don’t think we watched a single SD program or film."

I meant everything we watch now on the T8 xbmc/kodi is in glorious HD, either 1080 or 720

Really??? I wouldn't have guessed that Mr drob. ;)

Checked my virgin bill earlier this month and found that I was paying £53 but for the same amount of stuff a new customer (after 12 month cheap rate) would be paying £48.

I also found out that you can now have broadband & phone (it's actually cheaper than not having the phone) without having to have the TV.

I rang them up to complain and a nice lad did me a deal for £40 for 152mb broadband & phone with no TV (which works out £6 cheaper than a new customer rate for the same) and it's fixed for 18 months.

I wouldnt leave virgin anyway unless someone beat them on broadband speed.

Our TV box hasnt been plugged in for the last 3 years as we download everything we want to watch or use iplayer etc... that way we also save on not paying the TV tax.

all because of a football channel, we all don't follow the sport arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

all costs going up need to recover the big bucks for the over hyped over paid EPL lol

all because of a football channel, we all don't follow the sport arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

I thought I was the only one here who had no interest in watching 22 grown men running after a small ball.

No offense guys, just joking.

I know how serious you take your game

sky will do same
loyalty means nothing
new customers get better deals shocking
currently awaiting my offer of a deal

I'm with Sky (only for the CS) and got a bit pssed off with their occasional £3 rises. I randg them and asked to cancel, when they queried why, i said i've lost my job and can not afford £67 (or whatever it is). They offered it me for £40 for 8 months. :)

Worth a try.

Must thave a good range on that landline.

I don't know of many people that seriously need to be contacted when out and about, and the majority of people that I hear on their mobiles outside are usually taking inane dribble or talking to someone within a few yards (stuff the EU and their bloody metres) of each other.
That of course is if they are not playing a game on it, which seems to me an expensive way of amusing yourself.

I don't know of many people that seriously need to be contacted when out and about, and the majority of people that I hear on their mobiles outside are usually taking inane dribble or talking to someone within a few yards (stuff the EU and their bloody metres) of each other.
That of course is if they are not playing a game on it, which seems to me an expensive way of amusing yourself.

Needed for many for work, maybe won't effect you maybe it will.

Needed for many for work, maybe won't effect you maybe it will.

Have worked as a courier where I had to have a mobile (company supplied), so yes I know some people need for work but that is a tiny minority in comparison to the number of mobile owners.
The truth is the large majority don't need a mobile other than for an emergency but have been drawn in to believing they are an essential and are also the latest fashion statement. If it was an essential for communication there would be little need for anything other than a basic phone, but that is not what they are about any more.

Mobile is cheaper than landline.
I get 1000 mins unltd text and data £7.50pm
No need for a landline.
Why the hell do you want to pay for a landline when a mobile is cheaper and gives more access.

if it wasn't for Virgins great internet I would move everything over to sky but nobody can get anywhere close to virgin on the internet. Might cancel the phone and TV though as never use the landline anymore even have free 08 numbers with my mobile now.

That's the only reason I stay with them

Back