Virgin Free Boot & LCD Logo

Alien Heads

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whilst having nowt to do i thought i'd have a go at making my own boot screen & lcd logo use them as you wish.

The idea was nicked from the old NTL free boot screen.

haha that looks sweet Alien Heads, gud work! Is there anyway I can flash this over to the box running andromeda? Can any1 point me in the direction f guide for this as never done it :)

oops sorry just looked and you have put a guide in with the zip folder! Cheers AH, looks spot on will be putting it on my boxes tonight

Cheers :)

Yeah forgot to mention the instructions are included in the zip file :)

I've tried it on both my boxes & it seems to work fine, let me know what you think when you've put it on :)

Whilst having nowt to do i thought i'd have a go at making my own boot screen & lcd logo use them as you wish.

Downloaded will take a look later like it He! He!

nice one

Cheers

Hehe, just put these onto my Sagem, thanks mate :)

I'm glad a few peeps like it.

I've put it on my Andromeda image. I just wondered if anyone knows where i could get the Virgin Media font as i couldn't find it anywhere so i just used a font that looked like it.

Hi,

Any chance you could post the original NTHell images. I have been looking for them for a while :banana:

Hi,

Any chance you could post the original NTHell images. I have been looking for them for a while :banana:

I'll have a look for you,i'm not too sure i still have the files but i'll let you have it if i find it.

Back