Tech News Virgin entertainment customers to lose UKTV channels.

@miggy

well the person I spoke to at virgin call centre said its part of the UKTV channels, but when I said quest SD and +1 are still working she didn't have a clue, I this she was in India because of the shit coming out her mouth how do they get jobs.

must be on application form cense are you thick , answer YES

you got the job

HEHE

These are the channels that were taken off

Free-to-air channels Dave, Drama, Home, Really and Yesterday, along with paid-for channels Gold, Alibi, Eden, Good Food and W were replaced on Sunday morning.

We're obviously not paying enough. My vivid 200 package has just went up by £5 per month. That was a loyalty discount they gave me 18 months ago, now 18 months later I guess I am now disloyal.
For an extra penny per month I can have 350mb so long as I pay a £20 activation fee.
Decided to opt for the 350mb and the hub 3 arrived today. Set it up and after some piddling around my speed has now dropped. Former vivid 200 package gave me 188.3 download and 12.1 upload test just before I disconnected.
Hub 3 giving me 9.24 download and 4.99 upload. :mad: Why are things never straightforward?

the answer is drop there router into modem mode and buy yourself a good tp-link c9 router I did and mine is now fine.

worst think virgin didn't was put router and modem all in one everyone they use are crap!

the answer is drop there router into modem mode and buy yourself a good tp-link c9 router I did and mine is now fine.

worst think virgin didn't was put router and modem all in one everyone they use are crap!
Same was said of the hub 2 but the speed was ok on that. Can't see that affecting my download speed to that extent though and if it were they can have the junk back.

Getting things back on topic....I quite like US programmes so no complaints here. Each to his own I guess!

How do we go about getting the channels back on duo2 running ABM, tried update config but nothing as yet

no sign of eden or yesterday on my h2h? even after i deleted bouquets and ran a new scan

Back