vip

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guys I need votes in to ur secret community regards simon great forum

come on guys I need votes in to ur secret community regards simon great forum

This is all starting to sound desperate, can I retract my yes vote. I think you need to spend a bit more time trying to help other members rather than keep posting to try and get the other 100,000 odd votes needed @simon123456, this isn't the Masons.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a yes from me as long as he promises to make the brews every day for the more senior members ;). I will hold back on the company vehicle guys until he learns the ropes a little bit more.

You're probably the most disillusioned person we've ever had in on this forum. And that's the truth. you have absolutely zero edge, no originality, I think individually you're weak, I think as a person of knowledge you're even worse...

Forget VIP! It sounds as if this guy is admin material. :Laugh:

how do u become a vip on this great forum regards simon

Do you know i hope you do make VIP one day,Your heart is in the right place you just need a little nudge in the right direction.
you must from now make sure you only post with honesty and integrity and show a willingness to help others.
pointless random posting wont get you there so please follow my advice and you never know mate.

Do you know i hope you do make VIP one day,Your heart is in the right place you just need a little nudge in the right direction.
you must from now make sure you only post with honesty and integrity and show a willingness to help others.
pointless random posting wont get you there so please follow my advice and you never know mate.
Or he could simply slip you a crisp twenty pound note. Nudge,nudge wink, wink. ;)

im the man for the job I should be a modulater im a satellite god what I no regards simon best forum on the internet

I really don't care either way make him the forum owner and he can foot the bills

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hmm, It's hard to decide who's taking the piss out of who here.

If you can convince him about the £100 payable to each backer, then it's a Yes from me - stick a proper poll up and i'll tick the box.... just as soon as i've unticked H&H from my ignore list :D

just vote for me guys im the sat king on hear lol best forum on the net

Hmm, It's hard to decide who's taking the piss out of who here.

If you can convince him about the £100 payable to each backer, then it's a Yes from me - stick a proper poll up and i'll tick the box.... just as soon as i've unticked H&H from my ignore list :D

Lol, :Cheers:

Being as you nominated yourself for VIP, can you give me 3 good reasons why you think that you deserve VIP status here on DigitalWorldz
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back