viasat 4e on spirderbox

I have only tried to send you to the right section and try and help with your spelling/grammar.
You ignore all forum rules and that is why you are banned elsewhere, well that and your continous lies.

Just one last thing to show how misleading things can be.

A good friend called me and said he could get EVERY satellite from 42e to 30w EXCEPT 5e (then called sirius) of course I laughed at him and said impossible but as he was only about 5 miles from me I drove out to his place (a farm).
I checked what he was saying and he was right no 5e, as his motorized dish was on a wall about 1mtr off the ground I took a look.
All connections were watertight and the dish moved smoothly and clearly stopped at about where I thought 5e ought to be.
Looking very closely I noticed a very fine crack in the LNB casing, a hair line crack easily overlooked so I changed the LNB, hey presto 5e good and strong solid signal and quality readings and tons of channels.
Now to this day I dont understand why it was only 5e that was effected BUT it's true, rain was seeping through the crack and preventing the LNB working correctly.

I frend has a 1;2 g orograin dish just up the road he has the same problems as me im going to put a new lmb on this weekend see if that works

I'll be interested in the result with the new LNB. Please also check all connections are watertight as I said before water can cause some very odd things to happen. Please use the correct self amalgamating tape as electrical insulating tape is next to useless for outside use.

hi ill let u no haven't had chanse to put the new lmb on yet with the weather and work regards simon

iv sorted it iv scanned the satllites that I want to watch and im using a new positioner g 5000 box and it seems to be working perfectly and im getting a lot better reception that I was befor strange viosat ok nilsat ok wander what was wrong im still going to change the lmb to a c120 pro black 0.2 that I have bought when the weather gets beter WHEN BLODAY RAIN regards simon

Back