Viaccess 3.0 hacked?

It didn't really look like MCT either did it?

It looked like a 'free' channel with adverts all around it with premium rate numbers.

Could have found a set of keys that worked while they were changing encryption, or perhaps he had a card and removed it just before he recorded it. Still sounds iffy to me as if the even people with a Venton are struggling to get it to work correctly.

It looked like a 'free' channel with adverts all around it with premium rate numbers.

Not that I'm an expert on the filth, ;) but I've noticed a few of the Premium channels showing all that crap onscreen.

Having a look around the net I haven't seen anyone confirm the firmware is working.

It could may well be fake.

looks very much like the consensus on other places is a selling tactic for a not so well known box and not likely to be true. real shame though that.

Someone on another forum has tested the firmware and confirmed its a fake.

is confirmed: software not opening any viaccess channel... tested all viacces channels on astra and hotbird without network cable....

this video seems is recorded stream (no channel info in OSD)

Two members from another forum have confirmed the receiver opening the channels.

I tested myself over here.

100% working

4channels are under the SlyItalia package and are scrambled after 23.00 CET+1
2 Channels are working 24/7

This is not a scam or either a fake!

This receiver is not popular this is why people says it is not working. Because they dont have it.

Patch on Venton works perfectly, i've a sample received friday and i've test it...so please Big...no more silly comments(you can't say "don't works" just for your suppositions)..

For those who does not belive:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sIkA40eg14

100% confirmed working! Nwes is confirmed!

I rest my case.

Last edited:
Back