Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very new to this. Help!

rob2529

Inactive User
Hi.
Only found out about dreambox's a few weeks back to all this is very new to me. A guy in work has just got one of the Dreambox's for his cable and had it flashed. He's made up with it, BUT is it as easy to get sky in the same way?

I have a standard sky setup at the moment but would like all the standard sky channels but without having to pay for it. If i got a 500s and did the flash thing would that get me up and running or is it just wishfull thinking.

If anyone can help it would be a great help. Have spent a few hours reading post but still quite lost.

Thanks for any help and sorry if this stuff has been asked a million times before.

To benifit from a Dreambox Sat version you may want to spend a little more money and get a 90 to 100 cm dish and a motor so that you can watch Films, Music, Sport and P**n in other parts of europe for FREE S*y is not the only option as this most proberly wont get Ha**ed any time soon if not at all. Other wise sell the dreambox Sat version and buy a dreambox Cable version if you already have this in your area.

Thanks

Back