VERY interesting find

of course he has it m8, thats why the darkman patch, and the clarktech patch are released at the same time, doing the same thing, by 2 different people, even though the clarketech and technomate recievers are the same (some models) if this was the case, wouldnt darkman write the patch for both? and have twice as many 'followers'?

if he writes the patches then why ban discussion about some of its features on his own site, when other sites will talk openly about it? why not just 'write out' the bits of the patch he doesnt want discussed on his site? if hes that good itd be easy for him to take SSSP out of all the patches, especially as 'he' worked so hard getting it in there in the first place

if he writes them and releases them off his own back, how come some people get the patches BEFORE theyre released, some people even get patches that dont get released ;)

just a little sommat to think about

You just can't keep a secret can you m8? ;)

believe me m8, im full of them ;)

i think someone heres siggy says 'everything is fine, as long as you only say whats allowed'

;)

where do i post a yorkshire moors sheep for some of these secrets lol.

same addy the silicone butt plugs went?

:proud:

yorkshire ewes are easy m8 lol

oh aye, the butt plugs, i forgot about the revenge for that, and now that youve admitted it as well....................

lol

hehehhehe

but plugs.... i think the topic has diverted a wee bit :banana:

hehehhehe

but plugs.... i think the topic has diverted a wee bit :banana:

yeh, i blame tommohawk, i think hes a gimp with a poolball mask really whose ambition is to turn everything into a sex game of twisted realities lol

nahh, hes a nice guy really :)

yeh, i blame tommohawk, i think hes a gimp with a poolball mask really whose ambition is to turn everything into a sex game of twisted realities lol

nahh, hes a nice guy really :)

you sod i knew there was something weird about that box you sent me, after that post alarm bells started ringing so i inspected the box closer and i found your secret hidden camera in there.

dont you dare start making copies and selling them...........unless you cut me in lol.:FLASHER::flock::flock:

ok, so the readers wont write to a card with an activation signal to resurrect a chan5 card, so ive got one thats active, and will need to catch an update in the next week at the most, below is the entitlements for the card, ill read it again in a few days to see if itll keep an active card alive

Entitlements for card 0
.--------------------------------------.
| Provider | Expiry date | Expiry time |
|----------|-------------|-------------|
| 001D | 2008-01-29 | 24:00:00 |
| B766 | 2008-04-01 | 24:00:00 |
| B765 | 2008-04-01 | 24:00:00 |
| B773 | 2008-04-01 | 24:00:00 |
| B860 | 2008-04-01 | 24:00:00 |
| B772 | 2008-04-01 | 24:00:00 |
| 000B | 2008-01-29 | 24:00:00 |
| 0003 | 2008-01-29 | 24:00:00 |
'--------------------------------------'

a###t has finaly caught on, wierd thing is, its posted there by someone who doesnt even own a 3000 series receiver lol

heres my input, i bet its not there for long lol

ive been reluctant to post this here due to the rules, but another site has been talking about it for weeks

i see no reason why darkman cant take the card reader code from the 3000 series and port it over to the 6000 and even the 5000 and 1000 series of recievers as the card reader chipset is identical on all models

if an encryption breaking AU code can be added to the different firmwares, i cant see why this cant be copied from one to the other

a###t has finaly caught on, wierd thing is, its posted there by someone who doesnt even own a 3000 series receiver lol

heres my input, i bet its not there for long lol

there is more to the eye than it seems out to be.

:grrrr:

the 3500 model WILL NOT decode a sky channel like the other models

it recognises the card, but wont clear the channels

will keep you updated

no m8

its didi as in............

didi he pay for that pint? didi fook!

lmao

the thread on a**** on the subject is running on thin ice.
i see it being removed or thread closed very soon.

very tasty questions being asked

:FRIGHT:

Well seeing as everyone there is being very vague, I'd just like some confirmation:
Do sly cards work in TM 3000 series WITHOUT the patch? Right now, we are only a theoretical step closer to breaking NDS. But still, it may be a big step (hopefully) Is this the first time that sly cards have been able to be read in non-sly boxes? If so, is there a full dump coming soon? Could this really be what we've all been waiting for?

@A$h x cards have been read in other equipment like receivers, cams & interfaces for years now, so I'm afraid this isnt a step closer or the first time this have ever been known. Dreambox users have been using sky cards in theirs for a few years (since 2005) and for a very long while have also had the ability to write updates to the card also (since 2006). Technomate are only trying to offer the same ability of the dragon & diablo cams to help sell these new units.
Hope that helps.

heres the story, if you want to take it to a###t where youll get flamed, probably banned, and have darkmans brainwashed followers telling you youre wrong cos darkmans the best, thats up to you, but this information was on DW before ANYWHERE on the internet.

Sky are being taken to the EU courts for illegal activities involving pub football. part of the argument against sky is that there are over 2 million subscribers outside the UK, sky say they dont know this, yet they do. sky have now cracked down on cards/recievers leaving the country, and have to find someone to blame for the cards that are out there.

Whoever you think makes them does not write the patches, i know this for a 100% fact im not saying how i know this, but how was i the 1st person in the country to know a sky card works in the 3200, 3300 and 3400 but NOT in the 3500 if darkman is writing the patches himself? surely a###t would have started their thread about it ages before we started one here?

the software developers have seen a gap in the market, especially with freesat about to launch, not everyone wants a patched box, some people want to take it out of the packaging, put a card in, and it works, yes the 3000 series works with a sly card out of the box with the official frimware (except for the 3500 for now) but the card reader wont write to the card, so itll still need to be put into an official box every 4-6 weeks, this is being looked at

the next 3500 patch is hoped to have support for the cards, and this model of reciever, this is what the main feature of the software is about, all the AU and stuff is a bonus

the 3500 will be a basic PVR multisat sly system, for less than £100, you cant argue with that

(ill be posting instructions for how to fit an internal drive, as well as the front USB socket still active in hte next week or so too ;))

have to say fair play to digi i have been following this thread from day one and didin see any were else before here now i have seen on another forum that ye all know

Back