vehicle tracker

tonyd1888

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does any1 have any ideas about tampering with a tracker its fitted into my works van and I cannot make a wrong move without being pulled in about it I know were it is in the van but I'm not allowed to touch any of the connections is there any other way to bugger this thing up or even confuse the thing

As stated above the only way is to jam this,the down side will be they will more than likely haul you in supecting that you are at your work, they could find it hard to prove. The other way it may work for you providing you are not carrying cash or the like,if your company is just a shower of bollocks then I would work to rule such as stopping at a set time for my lunch and not moving until your lunch is up and dont answer your phone.Dont forget you are not paid for your lunch so its upto you. And only work your hours by the EC working time it might cause then some issues.I can never understand why companies use these other that to piss people off

I work for an alarm company and we actaully have trackers fitted but rumor has it that the magnets from door contacts can cause the tracker to not function correclty, its all to do with the magnetcic field fooking the gps up apparently. Never tried it though as i dont fancy being the guiena pig and fining otu its a load of bollocks lol. I suppose it may be worth a try, all they can do is pull you in saying your tracker aint working if this works and all you do is take the magnets out before you take it to be looked at.

I can never understand why companies use these other that to piss people off

Apparently my company uses them for engineer deployment (to find the nearest to a job that comes in). But they have now started using them to check peoples overtime claimed etc. which is a coonts trick if you ask me.

Last edited:
I work for an alarm company and we actaully have trackers fitted but rumor has it that the magnets from door contacts can cause the tracker to not function correclty, its all to do with the magnetcic field fooking the gps up apparently. Never tried it though as i dont fancy being the guiena pig and fining otu its a load of bollocks lol. I suppose it may be worth a try, all they can do is pull you in saying your tracker aint working if this works and all you do is take the magnets out before you take it to be looked at.

Apparently my company uses them for engineer deployment (to find the nearest to a job that comes in). But they have now started using them to check peoples overtime claimed etc. which is a coonts trick if you ask me.

That's coz ur a lazy fooker :Hit:
They use them for deployment, overtime & callout claims but they are also checking what time we start/finish.........
The lad who installed the original tracker told me about the magnets fooking the Gps......or put it in a lead box pmsl

Back