@v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not a Mod so let the Mods do the modding, if V14 had a problem with Napsters post he should PM him, and everybody else should keep their noses out.

like he PM'd me you mean?

negativity? outburst?

mate i'm replying to posts.

is that frowned upon now as well?

your clever mate but not that clever your posts are negative get over it youve been told off

you know what
ive read most of this thread and im sick of it,
we all swear time to time but some rip the piss,
mods and admin have enought on there plate ......
so im banning the members who push it,and if u want to call that mod bashing then go ahead(report me to admin)

like he PM'd me you mean?

How many times have you insulted members in open forum, countless, and now you are asked to stop something by a mod you start crying.
You can give it but not take it, now shut up you look silly.

I live in a house with a wife and 2 daughters in their 20's........I thought they were bad bickering at that time of the month.

This place my wee sanctuary and I am beginning to think maybe I should just sit and listen to the bitching in my own house.

Mods and members need to step back, just don't reply anymore. You are picking at each other and that includes mods and members.

Reactions: v14
How many times have you insulted members in open forum, countless, and now you are asked to stop something by a mod you start crying.
You can give it but not take it, now shut up you look silly.

Shut it you your the biggest ...............................!

Hypocrite!

About time you took your tongue out the mods arses!

Shut it you your the biggest ...............................!

Hypocrite!

About time you took your tongue out the mods arses!

You call me a hypocrite
Was it not you who called my mother a pig whore.
As for arse licking the mods, I have never complained to them, question them and taken my bans on the chin ok.

You call me a hypocrite
Was it not you who called my mother a pig whore.
As for arse licking the mods, I have never complained to them, question them and taken my bans on the chin ok.

But you find it ok to make another account when your previous ones were banned?

You are the true law abiding citizen of Digitalworldz:Clap:

Guys for the sake of sanity can we call a truce on this whole sorry mess.
Mistakes have been made by mods and members on this so can we just learn from it and move on. We dont need the them and us culture between mods and members.
A little respect both ways would be nice. The way i see it is the mods are sticking together on this irrespective of the mistakes made. the members are sticking together as its clear to them that some things are not right.
Its only going to get worse unless a truce is called and common sense prevails.
Forums are not democratic as mods are not voted in so mods are in a nice secure enviroment were as if we voice up the its a ban.

I also feel that pms would have been cleaner and more professional and as for the argument of it being a lesson to other members then thats just b*ll*cks as a general post to all would have done that .
So come on guys lets just be friends again and drop the agendas.

if you don't stop all the crap I'm calling in supernanny.

and get her to sit on you till you behave,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back