Using Our Classifieds System

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a small guide on using the DW Classifieds, as this system is new and a very large addition, I would like to help members that would like to use the system but are worried about all the features.

Our Classifieds is an advert system allowing our members to sell their items FREE on digitalworldz, help you guys get extra income and sell stuff that you might not need anymore. There are no fee's you just need to understand how to use it :) (What this guide is hoping to achieve).

Classifieds can be found here:
View Listings in - Buy Sell Wanted on Digitalworldz Classifieds Adverts

CLASSIFIEDS USER CONTROL PANEL
-----------------------------------------------
This is where you can adjust and set up all your classifieds options, you can view your items, see items you are watching, RE-List unsold items with a click of a button, feature your items (for global forum coverage), and much more. Which I will explain individually below.

Have a look at this screen grab it will show you how to access your Classifieds CP (control panel) via the classifieds tab at the top of the forums.

Making yourself familiar with the classifieds usercp is probably the best start to using the system.
dw-classifieds-usercp.png

MY CLASSIFIEDS:
The My Classifieds section is where you will find all your sold items, it also has an archive of all the listings you have sold over time, but will instantly show you recent items.

MY LISTINGS:

This is a very useful page, as it will show you all your listings not just SOLD items, which means if an item did not sell you can just click the relist button and it will automatically post it right back where it was with all your options in tact.

Have a look at this screen grab with a few pointers!
dw classifieds my listings.png

MY FEEDBACK HISTORY:
The My Feedback History Page, will show you all information on your feedback, feedback you have received, feedback you have given, I have made a screen grab for you to look at with most of the options you can use.

dw-classifieds-feedbackpng.png

MY ITEMS ENDING:

SELLERS LIST:

POSTAGE OPTIONS:
First off you will need to setup your postage options, in the screen grabs below you will notice that you can add different postages, this means if you wanted too you could setup multiple postages for your account, you could have a signed for delivery next day, you could have other next day carrage (DHL), unlimited amounts of postage options can be setup. and they will always be available when you list a new item.

I have to take the KIDS OUT for a BIT so posted this unfinished but will update later!!!
Dont want to lose the data!

Last edited:
Back