using avids build

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
could advid or someone tell me how to get the kodi back on the home page as it has disappeared for some reason ?? its a pain going to applications and launch it from there

It should be in recent apps

Still here on mine
2ae3d1f8447bd03215ab2cd47fe26365.jpg

it was there but the missus pressed something when it happend but dont know what she pressed ?

See if it comes back when you launch it again from the applications.

could advid or someone tell me how to get the kodi back on the home page as it has disappeared for some reason ?? its a pain going to applications and launch it from there

Its moved because the firestick got updated. The pressing home button twice no longer works because of it. Unfortunately you need to go into applications to now launch it.

should still be showing even with latest firmware on stick

bit weird got a fire tv box plus fire stick gone off both ? oh well lunch from applications

Works just fine still, was only firestarter that ceased to work after latest update.

- - - Updated - - -

Works just fine still, was only firestarter that ceased to work after latest update.
What sw version are you using?

Latest firestick sw
Latest Software Version: 5.0.5.1_user_537175520
Latest fire tv sw

Hold the home button
Select my apps from the four options
Select kodi and select add to favs
Launch kodi
Restart fire stick

- -

- - - Updated - - -

What sw version are you using?

Latest firestick sw
Latest fire tv sw

Hold the home button
Select my apps from the four options
Select kodi and select add to favs
Launch kodi
Restart fire stick

- -

DWZ Build 180416 comes up your apps library is currently empty

The build has nothing to do with the fire tv/stick set up.

Ha ha yep your right m8 ( dong ) 5.0.5.1_user_537175520 get mixed up as every time you have probs with vu box you must state what build you are on ha ha --- anyway no problem just boot from application till i update it cheers

Back