userbouquet.Favourites.tv

special

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello

you will have to forgive my ignorance here but i wanted to build my own Favourites list on my TM800.
Its on a 1.2 motorised dish so i currently have "last Scanned" for 19.2 and 28.2.

I thought i could just copy the "userbouquet.LastScanned.tv" list to notpad++ select the channels I want to keep and then rename it to "userbouquet.Favourites.tv" and copy it back.

is this all going to end in tears or will it work?

I realise i will have to identify each service individually but its going to be a long winter.

hope someone can help

People normally use Dreamset or Dreamboxedit to organise/update bouquets. They are available in the downloads section.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Not sure how you would install Dreamset or Dreamboxedit on the Technomate.

Don't think miniweb alows such a thing.

Unless it is used to edit the file externally to the box?

Those programs are run from the PC. After configuring, you transfer from STB to PC. Edit,save and then transfer back.

I have tried dreamboxedit today but get a "2.9 ist kein gültiger integerwert" then it hangs; seems to be related to when PICON directory is referenced, however as I understand it picons are not supported on the I/F ; so am unsure how to stop a picon load
Tried to give the tm800 false picon directories /media/inside-disk/picon but still can not get the editor to open even though the files appeared to have been imported.
Also dreamboxedit version 4.0.1.0 with settings type =4

using window 7 64 bit
please don't tell me its my PC,

Simplest way is to just transfer the picons to your locations manually through ftp or if a usb drive, you can also plug it in your computer and transfer.

On DBedit 5.2, did you select enigma2 settings on the profile. On the advanced tab, tick all the options.

Thanks for the reply, yes I did set to enigma2 settings.... you say DBedit 5.2;
i am on DBedit4.0 taken from the link; is ther a newer version on this site?

Thanks again Abu, not sure how I ended up with DBedit4.0 as your first link is good also ....but ok now.

I got round the problem of the "2.9 ist kein gültiger integerwert" message by opening a copy of "Vhannibal E2 Quadri 13-19-23-28 est 14 nov"
edited it as i wanted then FTP'd it to the box. I can only asume that there is something in my /etc/enigma2 and-or /etc/tuxbox files that DBedit doesn't like.

Its all Ok now so thanks for you help again

I use a combination of dbedit and dreamset.

Dreamset is quicker at reorganising lists.

Dbedit corrects errors and is simpler to use when applying parental locks to a group.

Back