ur image gone mad?

I can also confirm i've tested white card in a Dream 500s using only CCCAM 2.14 reads card and is able to stream to a client, without any issues. I have only tested on an internal LAN with 1 client however..and not longer than a 48 hour period.

ahh thats good to know m8, as just about everything ive read, including for dreamboxes, says itll only work using newcs, so i thought it was down to cccam itself, but as i dont use cccam at all, ive not looked into it any further

with this in mind Digidude do you think you could use your influence with tm to try and resolve the problem, would make life a lot easier for everyone if they could use just cccam and get updates etc...

Installer..

I can also confirm i've tested white card in a Dream 500s using only CCCAM 2.14 reads card and is able to stream to a client, without any issues. I have only tested on an internal LAN with 1 client however..and not longer than a 48 hour period.

Yep, defo confirmation that CCcam 2.1.3 & 2.1.4 work fine in a DM500 clone box, reading and sharing a white card both internally and exernally. Updates also work fine and even adding packages (ESPN, Chelsea TV, Box Office events etc) work fine without the card having to be removed from the DM.
No problems (other than a dead box due to power loss) since November.
I have tried several configurations with a TM600 as a server and cannot find anything better than the CCcam/NewCS combo which unfortunately comes with the updates issue - does the card update or not - that is the question !!! :proud:
As far as I can see it's defo an issue betwen the TM/Image and CCcam and hoping the TM800 will make a difference but who knows !!!

Back