upvc door locks, "you might need to change them"

Brooksy has an interest in security, either that or he had a mis-spent youth lol

no lol i just sometimes need to do it in my job m8

you wouldnt believe how easy it is to get into some locks what are quite expensive m8 like the union fort wellington thumbturn lock they fit in flats need a few tools for this one cordless drill and a screwdriver but thats all im saying or the burglars will have a field day on here today lmao

best lock though to have on a door if its wooden is the 5 lever chubb hard as nails but like i said if they want to get in they will whatever security you have

in reading theres already alot of break ins where people don't lock there upvc door.and the burglars use a tool through letterbox and open from the inside

They can always do what they did to my house few months back after the car keys..
early hours of morning 2 masked blokes put side window though next to door couldn't open door that way so kicked the door off its hinges.woke half the street
By this time we was half way down stairs just has they walked in and they legged it into waiting car.

Back