Upgrade sim1

I downloaded it using the pli addons not ferrari, but I can't find it now?
Can't find it either but will have a good mess with the other skins ........ Thanks also for mentioning this image, it's been rock solid since i put it on.

here's hd glass 16 haven't tried it,

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_3.07_mipsel.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 8
Thanks very much stelladrinka, installed and it looks really good. Definately an improvement.

Hi lorrebreaker, how did you install it? Fancy updating my skin but can't get it to install.

I put the file from your link in the temp folder, then went looking for an ipk installer in the menus, but didn't find one, i tehn went to Main Menu / Setup / System / Skin & it was in there......... Let me know how you get on navigating the menus afterwards as it seems to have a mind of it's own.....

Could be a problem with my remote i guess.

Had to uninstall my version first (which i didn't like doing), then I put the IPK file on a usb stick, and went to menu/software management/ install local extension, then navigated to the usb. To solve the issue you have which I think is with the Icon type menu, go to setup/setup glass 16 change type of menu to list. Loads of other settings to play with in here aswell :). Cheers for getting back hope this helps.

i have a t2 sim card bl 72 could that be updated?

This is the one i have, and the old ferrari patched images work. hope it helps.

SIM_sim20(T2).jpg

i know t1 can be but t2? as above image?

that is a sim2. It says it on it! lol

That can be upgraded to a sim 2.01. Do you have a pheonix programmer?

ok thats what 2 is, well now i know, no pheonix programmer.

Last edited:
Hello friends,
I'm new here, and want to give life to this topic again.

I want to know witch sim I have

and theses are the pictures of it :

Sim image 1.jpg

Sim image 2.jpg

Thanks

Back