Update from UR Team

This is correct

UR_team

UR Team i will love you all to bits if you can get these working. I know how difficult Linux Programming is, its a bitch :) one wrong line and nothing works. If you guys can pull this off then all i have to say is :banana::banana::Clap::Cheers::Hit::love:: multi ::mexican::THANKS::THANKS::ur the man:

Thanks! We're doing our best. I will post updates as the progress goes.

UR_team

blokeinkent, i wont remove your various posts that go off topic because my view is they should stay -just the same as in all other areas of the forum.
Not sure what admin will choose to do though?

....Martin, yours will certainly be removed by admin lol.

As a moderator, feel free to delete any of my post PH. I wont whinge about it :)

@UR_Team:
PVR now recording decoded video stream (encrypted channels)?
Playback works without freezing the box?

BTW UR_Team do you have any kind of forum or site up and running?? you seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth except on this forum??

I think it's only fair if a moderator deletes post from the same people that don't even have, have no intention of getting, or had a TM800 and got rid of it (so have no idea how the current state of beta images actually perforum) posting the same old neg stuff over and over again.

Everthing you say has been said before and everyone knows so what's the point in ruining threads with the same crap! Don't really see it happen in the VU+ or Spiderbox section.... well not on the few times I've been in there, because I DON'T HAVE ONE OF THOSE BOXES SO NO NEED TO GO IN THERE AND POST UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING WORTH CONTRIBUTING OR GENUINELY ENQUIRE ABOUT.

As for comments of pro TM posters jumping on anything neg?!?! What a load of shite. Those of us that do have the box have a right to, and do have a moan or give praise. If we're SOOO pro how come we did our best to silence satwiz's idolising?

If the new image works this receiver would be a very good one indeed, cant wait to test it,
:banana::banana:

Im the mate of DJ999 and there was a misunderstanding when we spoke the other day regarding the problem we had on the TM800D.

When we tested it i used the Smargo Reader but not telling him of which he thought I used the card reader in ther receiver.

I new of the issue but did not tell him !!!!

Sorry to all,

Im the mate of DJ999 and there was a misunderstanding when we spoke the other day regarding the problem we had on the TM800D.

When we tested it i used the Smargo Reader but not telling him of which he thought I used the card reader in ther receiver.

I new of the issue but did not tell him !!!!

Sorry to all,

Thanks for your explanition m8

For a moment i thougt that it was fixed!:proud:

could I ask you to add the epg fix to further releases to save the end user having to do it ? being as its avalible now

Read The Rules About Linking To Other Forums (Rat)

its new but you can say and discuss what you like

WTF!?

You are the only member!

LMFAO.

I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly the reason i put the forum i created on here was becuase people were complaining they could say what they liked on here and were also complaining about posts getting deleted so i thought i would give people an alternative. I have spent alot of time and effort creating the forum and i wanted to create a specific place for all technomate owners to get help and advice - thats all. Just trying to do my little but for the Technomate brand. Also do not say that i have just copied and pasted stuff from this forum i dont appreciate it. Nothing has been ripped from this forum i have searched around for stuff on google and simply downloaded images and links etc. All the info on the forum i have created is freely available on the web if you search for it enough and most of the links are from the Technomate Download website - http://download.for-better.biz. I didnt mean to cause offense and break any rules. I simply wanted to help out all Technomate Owners out with a place to discuss and get help instead of a general satellite forum

Last edited:
you can talk freely on here :)

all I have removed or edited is what certain members have repeated over and over again,its boring,repetitive,annoying to keep reading the same old bitching from certain members (some who haven't even got the box)
Ive said before now that I'm not happy with the missed release date,the lack of certain features etc etc,but I don't harp on about it at every given moment lol

ok RAT thats fine i understand if people are complaining about the same stuff over and over. It just got a little annoyed about other forum members saying a ripped stuff from here. I value this forum and have used it for quite a while now especially since i got the tM800 in july - Yes i own one :) and would use and abuse other peoples hard work. I want to contribute as much as anyone to the technomate and specifically the TM800 after owning a damn awful DM800 clone for over a year. like i said i didnt want to break any rules and i apolgise if i stepped over the line advertising the forum that i created i dont want to get banned or anything. I use the forum to much :)

no one is going to ban you mate :) you know now and thats fine ;)
enjoy it here and lets hope we can all enjoy the befits of our boxes in the coming weeks :Hit:

no one is going to ban you mate :) you know now and thats fine ;)
enjoy it here and lets hope we can all enjoy the befits of our boxes in the coming weeks :Hit:

Cheers RAT :) thank you :Fish:

Back