Update from UR Team

I really wish they'd get the wi-fi fixed so I can make use of the shiney card I put in it months ago that actually picks up signals just fine. I'm disabled and have to come down the stairs on crutches trying to avoid the 10m cat5e cable running down to the box. No matter how close to the wall I put it, somehow the kids manage to catch it and sticks out here and there... I swear they're trying to do me in! Little buggers :)

try some homeplugs ,it will get rid of tha pesky cat5e ;)

Love to mate but can't afford them :( Frustrating when there's an adaptor in there already and it finds your router and everyone in the neighbourhood, but wont authenticate

I think it is such a shame that this section has become so biased that members are not allowed to have a view without it being edited or removed by admin :(
Alshit remove anything against their receivers, we remove anything against technomate. Oh well, I am sure members will see this for themselves and quickly understand what this tm800 receiver is all about.

@ Pinky...

Not entirely sure what happened, but from what I saw it was plain old off-topic posts that were removed.

I'd hate to think DW was turning into a Pro Technomate Fanboy site myself.

We need to see all sides of the story, warts and all for all receivers.

The 6 posts in this thread are an example. Obviously i cant say content or I'd get my posts removed too. Needless to say, this section of the forum is being heavily and proactively moderated, and I am talking about the tm800 receiver here so I believe my post is relevant.
I dont care if technomate fail deadlines and break their word on the tm800, but I've never seen such bias on this forum in 9+ years I've been around. Has to make you wonder what motives exist.....

----yes witchy I know it may go off topic with a similar receiver used as example or other circumstances, but points cannot be made. I honestly believe this section is over-moderated due to some personal views from those who run this forum. And now my comments are going off topic it is a possibility mine may be removed too I guess.

Last edited:
erm...

chillpill.jpg

dam im glad i went for dm-800 still not done fixes
over priced overrated all the hype this tm-800 box had before got released
turns out to be a flop lol

blokeinkent, i wont remove your various posts that go off topic because my view is they should stay -just the same as in all other areas of the forum.
Not sure what admin will choose to do though?

....Martin, yours will certainly be removed by admin lol.

a bit off topic so sure to be deleted

I would love to see some progress on this box if only to bring prices down on othere overpriced boxes, but the pro TM movement on here is just too strong to be a good balanced forum.

If I hear the words "superior hardware" one more time im gonna scream, and of coarse the little gem that is "it works fine for watching TV"

Its getting boring UR team "shit or get of the pot"

or a more polite version decoded just for UR team if you do not know what you are doing release the source code.

And before anyone asks no I do not own a TM800 but I will if this shit gets sorted so I think that entitles me to my little rant.

Wifi is also ready and going through final stages of testing so we also plan for this to be released with the other image in week of 20th. I didn't mention all the things we have fixed so far otherwise there would be a long list.

I appreciate and understand why users are frustrated waiting for the mentioned fixes and dates but please understand how much time and effort we are putting in. We are not sitting down and doing nothing. Enigma 2 is not simple. Driver issues also take time. Also this is not a plan of fixes but fixes that have been done (and going through test) and will be done and released during that week.

Also it's not my place to say this but why not. About people moaning about this being a pro Technomate forum then why are people saying negative things about Technomate and also about our team. I understand criticism and it also helps us.

UR_team

Last edited:
While you still show as online, is there another ETA on the dev package?

will this package also have source for TM500/600?

cvs is planned to be released by middle October maybe sooner. I'll update later this month.

UR_team

I think it is such a shame that this section has become so biased that members are not allowed to have a view without it being edited or removed by admin :(
Alshit remove anything against their receivers, we remove anything against technomate. Oh well, I am sure members will see this for themselves and quickly understand what this tm800 receiver is all about.

Got to agree with that...I was wondering why my post mysteriously disappeared the other day...thought it didnt get submitted properly 1st so posted it again..and same happened mysteriously disappeared....

Got to laugh at UR TEAM's comment...they still dont understand why people are not happy...lol after delaying a device for over a year, increasing the price, releasing with no WiFi and majority of features not working..4 months later...lol...oh well but you can still watch TV so all is well...:Clap:

" then why are people saying negative things about Technomate and also about our team? .

UR_team "

Wifi is also ready and going through final stages of testing so we also plan for this to be released with the other image in week of 20th. I didn't mention all the things we have fixed so far otherwise there would be a long list.

I appreciate and understand why users are frustrated waiting for the mentioned fixes and dates but please understand how much time and effort we are putting in. We are not sitting down and doing nothing. Enigma 2 is not simple. Driver issues also take time. Also this is not a plan of fixes but fixes that have been done (and going through test) and will be done and released during that week.

Also it's not my place to say this but why not. About people moaning about this being a pro Technomate forum then why are people saying negative things about Technomate and also about our team? I understand criticism and it also helps us.

UR_team

So to clarify..

Pvr is fixed
wifi is fixed
1080p is fixed
dolby digital and dolby digital plus is fixed

And all of the above are going to be released in an image coming in the week 20th of september?

Or are they all subject to testing and may not make the release date?

if UR are going to fix what they say then brilliant. I really do like the TM800HD i really do want to keep it but its just things like the PVR that has been really annoying me. If you pull it off UR Team then nice one - lets wait for the week beginning 20th September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to agree with that...I was wondering why my post mysteriously disappeared the other day...thought it didnt get submitted properly 1st so posted it again..and same happened mysteriously disappeared....

Got to laugh at UR TEAM's comment...they still dont understand why people are not happy...lol after delaying a device for over a year, increasing the price, releasing with no WiFi and majority of features not working..4 months later...lol...oh well but you can still watch TV so all is well...:Clap:

" then why are people saying negative things about Technomate and also about our team? .

UR_team "
You didn't read the sentence properly. I said

About people moaning about this being a pro Technomate forum then why are people saying negative things about Technomate and also about our team

this means that people think this is a pro Technomate forum and I said it is not because not all comments are positive so there's no point going on about this all being positive because it is not

So to clarify..

Pvr is fixed
wifi is fixed
1080p is fixed
dolby digital and dolby digital plus is fixed

And all of the above are going to be released in an image coming in the week 20th of september?

Or are they all subject to testing and may not make the release date?
This is correct

UR_team

Back