Phone Unlocking Unlock your sony ericsson FREE

Help!

I seem to have a driver issue.

I've got a sony 902 that works fine it I plug it into my laptop to transfer pics etc. However if I plug it in while holding 2+5 Vista searches for a driver that it can't find. For some reason when it does this is thinka my phone is a w800.

Any ideas?

What I'm currently doing.....

Removing the phone battery, putting it back in while holding down 2+5 then plugging on the USB cable. The laptop detects it but trys to install a driver that it can't find. The unlocking software doesn't detect the phone.

I can't edit my previous post for some reason, hence this post.

It looks like my problem was with Vista as when I tried the program on XP it seemed to work until I got an error about my account not being confirmed. I received an email today requesting I confirm my details.

While searching yesterday I found that Vodafone will unlock your phone for free (assuming thats your provider). I also read a few ppl with the C902 had problems with short battery life after using this software.

Anyways, as I'm with Vodafone I'm going to see if they will unlock my phone for free and if not then use the program.

Cheers.

Worked a treat for me unlocking a c902 on vodaphone with vista,thanks,rep added.

I want to unlock a SE W880i...its not on the list of this software program. Does anyone have software that can unlock the W880i?

hi guys i get "your account has not been activated yet" any ideas??? its a c905 and is connecting fine

never mind im a dumb arse i had to activate it useing the link they sent through the email

Satio can only be unlocked by commercial software, or commercial code. No free software for this handset

anyone got any ideas how to get past a phone lock code of a old k850 ?? had it under the bed for years cant get passed the code....

cheers
ste

anyone got any ideas how to get past a phone lock code of a old k850 ?? had it under the bed for years cant get passed the code....

cheers
ste

Yes download the software at the start of this thread and use that. your phone is on the list of phones the software will unlock.

Hi there,
Does anyone know a software that can unlock sony ericsson w880i .
This one is not on the list of this program.
Thanks

Last edited:
how the fook do ya register, once ya enter ya details theres nothing to register it!!!!!!!

its not letting me register, grrrrr, could 1 of you gents send me your login and password to use as iv told my friend i'll do his c902 but i cant register to do the fooker, lol!!!!!

are you trying this mate?
Aerix Home Page
its easy to do.
aye mate, i managed to do for the c902, cheers though, still never managed to register it though, i got a username and passy off another thread on here!

im looking to do a k800 i have aswell mate if you know of any easy ways for it!

for sum reason all the setools i was downloading my avg just kept deleting them, not sure if they had viruses or weather it just thought it was?

aerix has finished is there another way to unlock the w880i?

Back