Phone Unlocking Unlock your sony ericsson FREE

Thanks for that mate, appreciate it :THANKS: :ur the man:
HH.

(Don't suppose you've got the equivalent for an N95 8GB?? :err: )

Thanks for that mate, appreciate it :THANKS: :ur the man:
HH.

(Don't suppose you've got the equivalent for an N95 8GB?? :err: )

Nope..diff kettle of fish for these bb5's..matter of time though, I'm sure.
There has been an update on the boxes that unlockers use. If you find a shop that uses a "genie Universal", or a "Universal Box", they may be bringing their charge to unlock the new Nokias down. O add "MT-Box" to the list too.

i know it mite sound dumb but i`ve registered and done all stuff but when i start program it says connect phone via usb and hold 2-5 (is this buttons 2&5 ?? cos not much appning ??

i know it mite sound dumb but i`ve registered and done all stuff but when i start program it says connect phone via usb and hold 2-5 (is this buttons 2&5 ?? cos not much appning ??
power off the phone.. (pull the battery) plug in the usb and then hold either 2+5 or the c button to boot the phone into service mode..

nothing will appear on screen but you pc will ding dong a lot to say ts found a new usb device :)

hope that helps

power off the phone.. (pull the battery) plug in the usb and then hold either 2+5 or the c button to boot the phone into service mode..

nothing will appear on screen but you pc will ding dong a lot to say ts found a new usb device :)

hope that helps

managed to get something but just error message below, can anyone help? cheers

View attachment 46253

sorted, just need to find an old sim to try now, anyway of debranding w910

I have switched off my phone and get the found new hard ware, but thats about it. does it take time?

ta

I have switched off my phone and get the found new hard ware, but thats about it. does it take time?

ta
i had trouble with mine at 1st

turn phone off
open program
choose phone from drop down box
press unlock
connect phone to pc using asb cable while holdong numbers 2+5 at the same time, keep numbers pressed through out or it will fail, or did on me anyway

ok i must be dumb or sumat cos wat ever i`m doing certainly aint working ?? i have registered withe the program and i have follwed instructions posted

turn phone off
open program
choose phone from drop down box
press unlock
connect phone to pc using asb cable while holdong numbers 2+5 at the same time, keep numbers pressed through out or it will fail

but when i connect usb to phone and hold 5+2 ??? nothing happens (hjow long do i hold down for 5 mins 10 mins ?? cos the program says no devices wer detected?? so not sure on wat to do nxt ?? any help plz in total DUMD ASS terms !! thankyou

phone off, battery in, hold 2+5, insert usb cable.
Within 3 seconds you should get the windows noise for usb device connected.
If not, either the phone connector is mucky..just use a toothbrush.
Your USB cable is knackered..

Unless of course you get the unrecognised usb device sound..In which case you need to reinstall the drivers.

Nothing else really can go wrong tbh

Back