iPhone unlock a iphone 5

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi ive seen some offers online for 30 squids to unlock my iphone 5 locked to o2 its not blocked or barred just need to use other sims thats all

dont know who you can trust these days any suggestion for me at all

Go direct to network mate - its free if your on contract and looks like its £15 otherwise.

Link

Let us know how you get on.....

bought it from second hand shop and its still under contract and i am not the customer so o2 will not unlock it until the contract ends

iphone5 unlock at most little mobile stalls around east london they dont jailbreak them

Hi just wanted to say three unlocked my iPhone 5 while still in contact (15months to go) free of charge it did take 7 days before I got a text from them then I just connected to iTunes and that was it.

hi all,
does anyone how to unlock iphones from the usa

I've got the same issue!, i've bought an iphone 5 for the wifes birthday from ebay - but like a dumbass ive got a 02 locked phone. Shes on T-mobile. Ive been to the Apple Store and they say i dont need to register any thing but i would need the original owner to fill in the phone unlock form from 02. If the guy does reply in time (Birthdays next Saturday) Can i just download software to unlock it myself? if so whats the easiest way to do it? Would jailbreaking it unlock it?

Hi Jailbreak will not unlock it there is another solution you can get a device that fits over the new sim and fools the phone to thinking its the original card check out R-SIM 7+ Turbo Sim Unlock Card for Apple iPhone 5 and 4S iOS 6.1.4 GSM CDMA | eBay you can get them cheaper if you shop around and there is a few variations but make sure that it is compatible with the IPhone 5 and with your IOS version. I have not used them with the IPhone 5 but I have with the IPhone 4 with great success except whenever I updated the IOS

Back