unable to flash h2h

lightwight

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I did flash my box with usb then done a online update, it now thinks it is a mut@nt hd 1200 with a vix image,
I keep trying to reflash with different images / backups I could be missing something the way I unzip the downloads then put them on to the usb stick but I cant get the thing to flash. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pick the image you want and flash..
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

And unless you install Openpli or openatv other images are patched and can NOT be inbox updated.

To have openatv on the receiver could be a option, I am unable to read all your post at the moment: Only members with over 5 posts can view this information

I would start with openpli. It covers the most you need.

Flash the image. Get cccam from the software feed and start scanning services manual

If you need cablescan . Download it from the application feed as well.

Hi I'm looking to flash the image onto my box from usb, but on laptop I can't extract the file I have onto the usb.

I have copied the dropbox link for the flash image onto the usb and when inserted into box for start up, the box just says boot and does not flash.

Any help ? Tia

Hi I'm looking to flash the image onto my box from usb, but on laptop I can't extract the file I have onto the usb.

I have copied the dropbox link for the flash image onto the usb and when inserted into box for start up, the box just says boot and does not flash.

Any help ? Tia

Unrar the image
Transfer the folder to the root of your fat32 prepared stick
inside the folder systen there my be a file named noforce
Change the files name to force and try flash again.

Back